Meet the Character

Authors note:

This is my first ever story on wattpad I really hope you enjoy it, I've never written a Violetta book before so I really hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet the characters:

Francesca Cauviglia:

Francesca is 15 years old and attends Buenos Aires city High School with her 2 best friends Camilla Torres and Marco Tavelli, she loves her friends more than anything, she is dating Marco and is very happy. Her worst enemies are the schools popular couple Diego and Violetta.

Marco Tavelli:

Marco is best friends with Francesca & Camilla he is dating Francesca & is very happy with her. He used to be best friends with Diego until he met Violetta, now his worst enemies are both Diego and Violetta.

Camilla Torres:

Camilla is best friends with Francesca & Marco sometimes she feels left out because of Marco & Fran dating but she never tells them. She also is worst enemies with Diego and Violetta.

Diego Hernández:

Diego is a the schools most popular boy and is dating Violetta, he used to be best friends with Marco but he met Violetta and changed, but sometimes he does secretly miss Marco being his friend, he will fall in love Fran who he really wants to be happy.

Violetta Castillo:

Violetta is an ignorant person who is also very popular she is dating Diego but doesn't really have any other friends. She wants to be known as a popular girl & doesn't want anyone else but Diego.

Maxi Ponte:

Maxi is best friends with Federico & Is also friends with Camilla he knows about Camilla feeling left out & really wants to make her happy.

Federico Ferro:

Federico is best friends with Maxi after Violetta & Diego's break up he wants Violetta but knows she will never want him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this character description, gonna update soon.