The Meeting

Chapter one
'The Meeting'

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Shut up...." Ouma whined as he heard the obnoxiously loud noise. He threw the alarm clock across the room, it broke. He decided to get up, although it took a long time to convince himself to get to school. Sure, he has to admit, he does want education. But the first day is always the worst. You have to meet all of the new people, and wander around the crowded halls, getting lost and ending up in detention on the first day. He wishes it could be different, but that scenario happens every year.
Once he got downstairs, he opened the fridge and grabbed a grape Panta, his favorite drink in the universe. He also grabbed some Eggo's and put them in the toaster oven. Shit. He thought. I'm gonna be late if I wait for my Eggo's... he contemplated on maybe not eating them. "SCREW IT!" he yelled out loud, realizing he couldn't go without some Eggo's. He grabbed his Eggo's out of the toaster oven cold and ran out of the house for school.
When he arrived at school he still had half an Eggo in his mouth, he starts to run into the building when he runs into a pole, wait no a person? Nonono. A robot.
"No! My Eggo!" Kokichi screamed, making everyone look at him. Including the robot. He looked up, about to start scolding this piece of metal for making him drop his Eggo. As soon as he saw the robot's face, his heart skipped a beat.
"I- um- hhhHhh-" Kokichi could not speak. This robot...wait...can robots even be this adorable? Screw it. Even if he is a robot, I can't call him that.
"S-sorry for bumping into you" Kokichi finally muttered out.
"No, it should be me apologizing. After all, I made you drop your breakfast." The robot smiled warmly at Kokichi, hoping to make him understand that it wasn't his fault. It wasn't working.
"Ahh, nonononononononono, it's my fault I ran into you!" Kokichi said standing up to wipe the dirt off his pants. "You just stood looking beau- toward the school." He saved himself before saying something embarrassing. And before the robot could respond, Kokichi ran off to the interior of the school. (Making sure not to run into anyone else)

In class

"Ugh.." Kokichi sighed, walking to a seat in the back corner of the classroom, just to get away from all human civilization. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the...robot.. "psssst" kokichi tried getting his attention, working on the first try ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
"Hm?" The robot turned around, with a confused expression plastered on his face.
"I..um..." every time he sees the robots face, he loses his ability to speak, as his breath hitches from how fucking cute he is. "I never got your n-name.." he muttered, finally able to speak.
"Oh! My name is Kiibo. And you?"
"M-my name is Kokichi..."
"quiet class! We have a lot to do, so we need to start as soon as possible!" The teacher shouted, needing to get the class's attention.

After School

Kokichi was walking home, and he suddenly felt an itch
In his throat. 'It's fine, it'll pass.' He thought to himself. He opened the front door and felt a cough coming on. Except, it felt different..almost like..something was actually in his throat. He decided to let himself cough, thinking it would be just a single one. But no, it was a whole coughing fit.
After about one minute of coughing he felt whatever was
in his throat come out, with some...liquid? He looked at his hand, and saw a few flower petals with..blood..
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" he screamed, tears rolling down
His cheeks, not only from the pain, but also from being purely terrified. He knew what this was. His aunt had told him about this when he was younger. He didn't want to have it. He didn't want to have hanahaki. Not in the slightest.

To be continued~!