A Story To Know

Everyone wants to know. To know. To know. To know. To know. Heaven.  Heaven. Heaven.

        I don't know.

        I don't know.

        But the things we want to...know. The mystery lies there.

        The Knowing. Knowing. The Knowing...I don't know if I can paint a picture with words. It's hard to find the words...when there are no words to paint a picture.

        There are things that are hidden from the world. Ignorance is bliss.

        The Knowing...one thing I will say...it is beautiful. Painless. Kind. Loving. Okay, more than one thing.

        But words are not enough.

        The Knowing is not a person. Not an animal. Not a tree. Not a n insect.

        It just Is.

        Before I share secrets. I feel the need to introduce myself. Right now, someone is writing these words down on a page because they hear me. How would I know?

        Well, I can't see or hear...I just Know. Sorry if the explanation is confusing. But maybe you'll understand what I mean once I continue my story. Uhhh... I mean our story.This Is your story too. And you will know...Know what I mean soon enough.

        Back to the writng. Writing.

        The author only hears me now. Only me. Anyne can write a story. I am not syaing it is easy, but it is possible. Every story or novel that Is did not come from nowhere. The author's job is to hear the voices of the...well I don't know exactly who children like us are called...but I guess it is the author's job to figure that out.

        But what makes their job so hard.. is to find words that will not just tell a story, but to share Our story. It is hard. To carry this weight of an untold story. It is hard on us too. How do you explain THIS. The Moment. You might be confused or just want me to hurry up and get to my point. But one day you will understand.

        Beyond You will understand.

        You will understand that...things are not so plain and simple. You may think that you Know this now. But I hope you trust me when I tell you. You do not.

        There is no such thing as fact, ficion. There is no truth or lie. There Is not.

        Everything just Is.

        Guess that does not help...But you will Know- hopefully, what I am trying to say.

        Anyway, my story- our story begins before you are were "born". Before my Mom was "born". Before there was ever people on Earth. Before there was- Just Before.

        You are wondering how I can start our story before I even became a thought. I know the author is confused as well.

.        But here is the story. Jut listen and listen well.

        Because it is something you need to hear. I am not syaing it is going to change your life around. But. It is a Moment that you will never forget.

        Okay, so the introduction will have to wait.