Chapter 3: Sword Vs Fist

Now, there are six travelers. Saitama, Genos, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Midoriya, and Ryukyu. Saitama was literally down forward when he was falling. Genos on the other hand was like a regular person skydiving, Tanjiro holded his sister Nezuko tightly while falling. Ryukyu was holding Midoriya's grip tightly in which Midoriya was blushing and scared at the same time.

Genos: Master! This portal is very different from the other ones we went through! This one is green! Genos said to his teacher while falling.

Saitama (mind): Hopefully my groceries don't be in jeopardy again like before. He thought as he glanced at his groceries.

Ryukyu: How much longer does this go?!
The dragon hero asked the demon cyborg.

Genos: I do not know. My systems are not saying anything. Maybe I've lost processing temporarily. Genos responded.

Tanjiro: It may happen right now or whenever!
He warned.

At that moment, Tanjiro was right. The dimension travelers suddenly dropped at a slight high elevation.

Tanjiro: Hang on, Nezuko!
He warned his sister. Nezuko holded on her brother's back. Midoriya was next to Tanjiro and Nezuko and was falling too.

Midoriya: AAHHHH!!!!
He screamed.

Ryukyu: I've got you all!
She activated her dragon form and used one of her wings to catch the three little ones.

Saitama literally body slammed his whole body against the ground when he made impact against it

Saitama literally body slammed his whole body against the ground when he made impact against it. It didn't hurt him, due to his invulnerability. His groceries were also safe. Genos just landed like how he did before. He landed on the ground with his mechanical legs. Ryukyu had the three little ones in her wings. She rolled herself like a burrito and made impact against the ground. As she made contact with the ground, it didn't harm her. Due to her immense durability, she is extremely resistant to blunt trauma.

Ryukyu (Dragon Form): Are you little ones okay?!
She opened her wings and it show that Midoriya, Tanjiro, and Nezuko were okay.

Midoriya: We're fine! Thanks!
He thanked her.

Tanjiro: Thanks for saving us! We owe you one!
He smiled. Nezuko nodded yes to Ryukyu.

Genos: Master!
He called out.

Saitama: Don't worry, Genos. The groceries are okay.
He got up from the crater he made. His groceries were in his hands.

Saitama: Where are we now?
He said.