A 50th State Christmas

2:38 PM – Honolulu, Hawaii (Waikiki Beach)

The six spies were spending Christmas in Hawaii. Sam, Clover, Alex, Nick, Britney, and Mat had been in Hawaii for almost a whole week – 4 days to be exact. They were currently relaxing on one of the many beaches in Hawaii - Waikiki.

"Aah," Clover sighed. "What could be better than spending this Christmas in Hawaii?"

"Totally," Alex said. "I thought Christmas in Malibu was fun, but Hawaii... can't beat the sun, sand, and surf."

The group caught sight of Mat and Sam down by the ocean, and Mat spinning Sam in the air and having just put her back down. Both then came back.

"Having fun here?" Mat asked.

"Totally," said Britney.

"Yeah, thanks again for letting us come with you to Hawaii for Christmas," Clover said to Mat.

"I envy you, Mat when you say Hawaii doesn't get snow," Alex replied.

"Well, Hawaii lifestyle does change a person," said Mat. "Take it from me – I was born and raised here before I came to Bev Hills; I've started getting used to your lifestyle in L.A.."

"True," Clover quipped.

"And I say we're all in the same boat when I say this is likely the FIRST ever Christmas that I've spent in a bathing suit, too," Sam said to Mat and then did a spin in the green swimsuit she had on.

"That's a pretty safe presumption, Sammy," said Clover.

"Totally," Alex quipped as Mat and Sam sat at their spots next to each other. "It's a first for almost all of us."

Sam and Mat shared a Christmas kiss as Nick and Alex had a turn for themselves down by the shoreline.

"Mat was right," Alex giggled. "It's beautiful here."

"Yeah, I've always wanted to visit Hawaii," Nick admitted. "My parents went there for their honeymoon and I was so jealous. Now that I finally get to see it for myself, I can see they were right about it being a beautiful place. Though, not as beautiful as you, Alex."

"Oh, you," Alex laughed, leaning in to kiss Nick.

The spies then noticed Alex and Nick calling them in for a group swim. They were happy to oblige. Sam and Clover managed to get plenty of photos with their phones.

After another 90 minutes there, the group left the beach and then hit some of the shopping malls in Waikiki. The spies were like kids in a candy store finding nice Hawaiian muumuus and even sundresses, too.

"You still gonna show us around where you grew up tomorrow, Mat?" Clover asked.

"No doubt about it," said Mat with a nod.