KISS DAY

13th February 2019
My entire house was so bright in yellow colour today. Haldi day and a begining to my new life started today.
I truly don't know what to say my head was paining. I believe it's the side effect  of getting wet in the rain yesterday. I was always been a rain lower since my birth, so it's again common for me.

"Hey mishti get ready soon" kuhu said and I casually nodded my head.

Getting ready in a yellow saree I walked down and I felt like everyone was stareing at me.

I waited for the ceremony to get over. It went really slow for me. "You look cute" maa said and shs was the final one to spread haldi over my face.

I immediately ran inside my room and called abir. " only four days and I'm all yours" I said to just hear a beautiful laugh from him. "The bride is super excited I guess" I heard different kinds of voices that's when I realised abir switched on the speaker.
"Love you. Your already mine sweetheart" he continued to pull me.

I ended the call. After sometime abir called me but I wasn't able to pick his call. Somewhere on the kiss day we missed our first kiss. May be as I wished we would share our first kiss after marriage.

Eyes shut, lips together in dark with him is still a wait for me.

************************************

As mishti was reading her dairy she felt a strong pain in stomach. It was around 10o'clock in the night and abir was busy preparing milk for her. Her eyes started to turn red. She called out his name in pain. He entered inside the room to just look at her drained eyes. Within few minutes she completely lost her sense.

"Easy.... that's it.... push" the doctor instructed her.

"Please don't keacecmy hand" she said tightly holding his hand.

He softly massaged her forehead and felt painful looking at her struggle. Fo Abir felt as if mishti was dead and she's was taking a re-birth with his child.

Doctors had stated if she isn't able to give birth naturally then to proceed with a surgery.

With tears in her eyes she completely felt week. "Look at me relax" was his last word before their cute little daughter was taken out from her stomach.

Abir was so happy to see such a strong mishti. She gave the most beautiful moment.

He reached near lips giving a open mouth kiss. They both were least bothered to look at the people around them. Mishti closed her eyes and got lost in his which didn't last for a long.

It was around 11o'clock and the baby was given to abir. As they both wished for a baby girl God blessed them with a cute baby girl. Abir felt emotional carrying his daughter. He did not have any words to explain his happiness. Abir's family members were waiting to see his baby girl along with mishti's family members.

Abir did not give his baby to anyone but made her sleep next to mishti. She woke up to the cry of her child. "Our baby" she whispered looking at the baby's features. Touching her child's face and looking at the baby's lips she just screamed in happiness.

They both looked each other with tears of joy. All the struggles before an hour vanished looking at their child cry.

Abir helped mishti sit on her back. Taking his cute daughter abir placed her in mishti's hands. They both tightly held their daughter.

It was a priceless moment for them to see their daughter. Abir softly touched mishti's clumsy hair and tied it making her smile. As she was breast feeding her child he gripped her hands and supported her to hold their baby girl. Her eyes was filled with happy tears seeing their baby touch her chest and silently drink milk from her.
"Her eyes looks like yours" she said.
"My child will look lile me only" he replied and carried his daughter who slept after filling her stomach. They both waited for the moment for their baby to blink at them.

Abir carefully made his daughter sleep in the cradle next to them. One by one their family members had a visit of their child and mishti. Mishti was looking pale as snow and rested her head in abir's shoulder.

"I can take care of mishti and baby. You can go rest at home" he said to his mom and instructed everyone to get back home and not crowd in the hospital.

As instructed by the doctors he observed the air con temperature to be normal and noticed the time. Three hours once the doctors instructed mishti feed and abir had to check on the time as mishti was too exhausted and taking rest.

After some time she saw him sitting on the chair beside her. Mishti lifted her hands and placed it on his forehead the medicine she took was making her drowsy.

She looked at new bangles In her hand above the hospital band. "Abir what's this?" She questioned him as he went to carry the baby. "I just wanted to gift you  something.  That's nothing compared to how much happiness you gave today" he said handing over the baby to her and sitting beside her. "Happy Valentine's day" she told him and happily holding their smile symbol of love. "Celebrating our first year anniversary with our baby girl was my dream" mishti said holding his hand and her daughter. "Some dreams of yours should turn into reality" he replied her by side hugging her.

She kissed the child's lips as he kissed the child's forehead

She kissed the child's lips as he kissed the child's forehead. "Mommy and papa loves you so much" she whispered. "I love you both" he said
Pulling her and his daughter close to his chest. "You love our daughter more than me" she asked and he replied "ofcouse because two years in her absence I loved only you" his words felt fair enough for her. "I love this bangle" she said and he felt overwhelmed to finally understand her taste and preference. The baby was held by both of them like a doll.

They both found love in each other. When she was in pain he was with her and she he needed someone to rely on she was with him.

Mishti and abir decided to trust each other till their last breath and their daughter gave a small smile completely falling for their mature lovely talks.

They promised to love each other and never stop doing so....... abir and mishti decided to not even have small fights infront of their child.

Thanks for reading ⚘⚘⚘
Happy Valentine's day.

This is the last chapter.
Don't forget to give me your feedbacks.