20 things about me

20 things about a girl who simultaneously thinks she's very dull and the most important person in the room

(: tagged by _sanity. Go send her some love people)

1) She's self-centered but not selfish.

2) She is not always a particularly nice or good person, but she's always always kind.

3) She's bisexual with a distinct preference towards girls, but if Alex Turner offered, she'd totally shag him.

4) She's against the porn industry but not porn itself. Really, if the industry wasn't so misogynistic and unrealistic, it'd be almost alright.

5) She's a feminist. She liked Emma Watson's UN speech.

6) If you ask her what her favourite sweet is she'll probably panic and say chocolate, but it's actually liquorish.

7) When she was nine her mom got terminally ill with cancer. When she was nine she asked her mom if she was going to die. Her mom said no. When she was nine she learned that mothers lie. The hard way.

8) If she ever made a record she'd call it Convenient Malfunction.

9) She thought Draco Malfoy's potential as a character was completely wasted.

10) If you ask her for her best life advice she'll say "Always stir rice with a fork. Oh, and don't forget to tell the people you love that you love them."

11) Her personality type is INFJ.

12) The first girl she kissed was her childhood best friend. She still sees her sometimes. She still wants to kiss her sometimes.

13) Her favourite part of a story is the peak of the conflict, when it seems there is no way out. She likes the torture of it.

14) She really likes quotable, emotional lines in television, which is probably why she likes Steven Moffat so much. "I will always remember, when the Doctor was me."

15) She's been through three depression in three years and survived each one with just a few more scars. She's no longer afraid of dying.

16) She really really likes Sherlock, and that's all she'll say, because otherwise she could talk for days.

17) She didn't like the Harry Potter epilogue though. This may have something to do with the fact that Draco wasn't in it.

18) She's been a top-of-the-class student most of her academic life. She thinks "Good job," is possibly one of the most dangerous phrases in the universe.

19) Her most peaceful moments are 1am nights with Bon Iver in her headphones and the universe stretching out above her. She doesn't even mind being cheesy about it.

20) Sometimes, somehow, she still believes in fairytales.