Izuku x reader {Rain}

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! You groan and open your eyes to be greeted by very bright light. You blink a couple of times before your eyes adjusted to the light, once your eyes adjusted you sat up and slammed your hand on your phone turning off your alarm. You flung the f/c covers off of your body, after successfully throwing your covers off of your bed and onto the floor, you decide it would be a good time to get ready for school. Leaning your legs off of the bed, your feet touch the carpet, tickling the bottoms of your feet. After giggling at the fluffy sensation for a brief moment, you get up and start your day.

After showering, washing your face, and eating breakfast, you throw your backpack over your shoulder. Yelling a goodbye to your parental figure, you head out the door. You head to the train station, to find a couple of your classmates standing there waiting for the same train. Out of the crowd, you spot Ashido and Yaoyorozu. As you are heading their direction, you bump into Bakugo. "Oi, watch where you're going, loser... tch." He says shoving his hands in his pockets, you scoff and keep on going in Ashido and Yaoyororzu's direction.

After successfully going in their direction, You begin to talk, "Hey, guys! How's it going?" You ask brushing off your skirt/pants, "I'm pretty good!" Ashido says with a small laugh, " I'm doing very well, Thank you for asking. How are you?" Yaomomo firmly replies. "Oh, I'm doing fine, I just hope it doesn't rain.." You say looking up at the sky with an unsure expression, "I could make you an umbrella if you'd like?" Momo offers with a soft smile, "No thanks! I'll probably be just fine!" You reply, "If it rains I'll just use my backpack, It's waterproof for a reason." You continue. "Hey, Yoamomo, Aren't you not supposed to use your quirk in public?" Ashido askes bouncing on her heels. "Yes, I believe so.," Momo says, answering Ashido's question, After what felt like forever; The train arrives.

You pull out your phone to check the time, 6:00 am. "Just on time," You mumble to yourself, getting on the train. After some time the train stops at the destination, you get out along with Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Katsuki, and Hagakure..... which you didn't even notice was there. As the other students get off before you, you see Izuku turning the corner, the walk from the place that the train dropped you off, and to UA was about 4 minutes.

Just as you step off the train, it starts raining. You groan, soon realizing; You should have told Yaoyorozu you in fact, DID need her to make you an umbrella. You look around for ANYONE that had an umbrella but the only person that you could see was Deku, You blush at the thought of sharing an umbrella with your crush. But... did you want to show up to class sopping wet or simply share an umbrella with the green-haired boy?

SOPPING WET, IT IS!! You begin to speed walk, " Y/n? Do you have an umbrella? You're going to get wet!" The green-haired boy yells out from behind you, shit shit shit shit. You freeze and slowly turn around, to see Izuku jogging up to you. "Hey, here," He holds out his hand with the umbrella, "Oh no no, sir, you need that umbrella, or you're going to get wet." You say pushing his hand towards him again. "U-um, What if we share the umbrella?" he askes blushing. "Y-yeah, now that's a good plan." You say trying to sound confident (P.s. You failed). You two start walking your way to school, Izuku stops before saying, "Y/n I need to tell you something..." You tilt your head, " W-What is it?" You ask, secretly hoping that he likes you back, "Well let's continue walking," He says gesturing for you to walk, as you start walking again he starts to talk. "Well, this might ruin our friendship b-but... ilikeyoualot!" he says blushing. "WAIT REALLY?!" You yell out, before slapping your hand over your mouth and clearing your throat.

"I like you too," You say back, not looking at his face, but you could feel the stare of his eyes burning into your face. You finally gain enough confidence to look at his and speak, " Will you be my boyfriend?" you ask blushing, "B-BOYFRIEND!?" He blurts out, "Yeah, t-that....my boyfriend." You reply back. He laughs and smiles, but his face is still bright pink. "Yeah, s-sure!" he says reaching out for a hug, you hug him back and kiss his cheek, Before running away giggling. "H-HEY WAIT UP!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET WET!!" He yells running after you.

Today you were late to class, but for the best reason possible.

(AHHH! that took FOREVER, But I really like this! This is my first attempt at writing fanfiction/ x reader. Sorry if any of the characters in this are ooc, but I really tried hard with this one! Please leave suggestions in the comments! Thank you, Bye-bye!