The City Is Mines

MY HOUSE

I pick up my purse off the floor and throw it on my chair. I hear my door creep open and quickly grab my glock. I turn swiftly and aim it at my door. Marcus appears with a scared look on his face.

"It's just me Nov."

"My bad home boy," I throw my glock on my night stand. "Go back downstairs with your bitch."

"Why you got to be like that? I just never got the chance to properly thank you for letting me and my girl move in."

"Don't get to comfortable, it's only for a month."

He came up behind me and started to kiss my neck. I smirked and pushed him. I made my way downstairs and entered the kitchen. His bitch was feeding her daughter. The little girl was so cute. I have a heart a little bit. The chick rolled her eyes at me and turned back towards her child.

I came behind her child and gently covered her ear, "bitch don't die on my beautiful marble I let you and my ex move in because you too lazy to get a job to help him with bills. You trying to live a boss ass life style on a Walmart salary. Disrespect me again and I will fuck yo nigga, bitch." I tickled the little girl, grabbed a apple and headed to my car.

TRAP HOUSE

I dap up my bitch Keisha, "how we moving today?"

"Accordingly, how is it living with your ex and his new girl."

"The bitch tried to roll her fucking eyes at me today, like bitch stop playing with me cause I could have left y'all asses out on the street."

"That's wild, has Marcus tried to fuck you yet? I know he has."

I laughed, "girl you know he has. I ain't feeling him though."

"I wouldn't either and he is a dirty fucking dog to be trying to fuck you while his girl is in the same house."

"He's a dick, its what they do. So anyways how we looking on time with this new product?"

"We should finish selling all of the product by the end of the week."

"Great we need for this to work. This will set our asses up for life."

"Nova, enough business talk, come on lets go out tonight and have a girls night."

"First, it's never enough talk when you talking about business. Second, you know I don't care for clubs like that."

"I know you don't but we are doing so well, don't you want to go out and celebrate?"

"Look if it will shut you up, I'll go."

THE CLUB

Keisha, Camilla, Jessie and I enter our section at the club.

Camilla: "it's lit in this bitch tonight."

Jessie: "ya'll already know I'm about to shake some ass so them niggas can throw me some cash."

I received a text message from an unknown number, 

Unknown: Damn you looking fine as fuck tonight.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Baby you deleted my number? I'm hurt.

I rolled my eyes, I don't like people playing on my phone, that's the quickest thing to piss me off. "Ladies I'm hungry and about to get some wings from the bar." I walked away from the ladies. "Hey can I get a 25 count of wings at the 3rd VIP table?" As I was reaching for my money I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"I got it."

I turned around to find Markus. "Nigga are you the one playing on my phone?"

"I can't believe you deleted my number."

"Why not? You tried to fucking play me like a fool, you thought I was going to keep rocking with you?"

"Look I know what I did was fucked up but you was getting a little too big for your panties little girl."

"Nigga you sound like a bitch, your woman is making better and bigger moves than you and you so fucking weak you can't handle it."

"Oh so you was my woman?"

"Don't flatter ya fucking self bitch, I could never be with a weak ass nigga like you. You checked out homie, the city is mines now."