Vanishing

I'm done. I'm done with him..

My eyes flutter open to see a pure white ceiling, and a cooling ceiling fan, that cooled every bone in my body that was in pain. I moaned, and stretched, and looked around myself. This was not my home. It wasn't any house I've ever been in. It was unrecognizable. "Shoot!", I hear a husky voice say. A hands on young guy, looking about my age, came over to the couch I was laying on, and lowered his body towards me. "Are you alright, love?" I didn't know this boy, but I instantly felt comfortable around him as he put his hand on my cheek.  I shook my head,"No. What happened, though? Where am I? Who are you?" He chuckled,"I'm Liam", the cute boy spoke,"I'm here to help you. Your parents were....", Liam stopped. "What?" I say,"What happened to my parents?" He runs his huge fingers through his hair, and sighs. "They're gone. They were beaten by your boyfriend.. Zac.." Zach beat my parents?! Zac was not my boyfriend, he was my ex. I broke up with him when I found out he was cheating on me with this girl who works at a Waffle House, and goes to the bar every night. She was a tall, blonde, full girl, who was really rude. I thought she was just a friend to Zac. He must've beaten my parents for revenge. That punk. I instantly sit up, about to punch Liam, but I correct myself, because I tried taking my anger on him. "Woah, woah! Calm down, love. You can't move very much. You were beaten too." He puts his hand on my stomach to gently push me back down onto the couch. I was beaten? I don't remember being beaten. At no time, do I remember that. "He isn't my boyfriend", I remark,"He's my ex.." My face suddenly starts to get pink, while my eyes fill up with tears. "Shh. Its okay. You're okay." Liam rubs small circles on my back, while my sobs grow louder.