Chapter 5

Alex: I just wanted to tell you that I have a girlfriend...

Me: Really? Even though you kissed me knowing you had a girlfriend!

Alex: I'm sorry I love you and I wanted to tell you earlier but you left

Me: I don't even know how to react to this right now I just need some space I'll talk to you when I'm ready but as of now you need to go *tears up*

Alex: I am gonna break up with her okay

Me: just leave please we will talk later

Alex: I love you

He leaves.

Alex's Pov

It hurts hearing her voice shake like that and I could tell she was about to cry this is all my fault she deserves better.

End of Pov

My pov

I hate him for this like how could he do that to me and Hailey I mean I don't know there relationship like that but no one deserves to be cheated on or emotions played with like that.

End of Pov

I go to sleep after that.

The next day Alex calls and asks to come over so of course I say yes.

Alex: So can we please talk about yesterday

Me: Fine you go first and tell me your pov of it

Alex: So I've been dating Hailey for awhile and then I met you a few years ago and fell in love instantly.  I didn't know how to break up with her she was there for me when my dad left, I'm sorry I led you on the way I did you didn't deserve that. As soon as I kissed you in that moment I knew I had to break up with Hailey, we barely talk and she was mad as fuck when she found out I came to see you. But I know I want to be with you.

Me: I'm sorry,  Alex I just wish you would've explained all this to me before

Alex: Are you saying we can't be together

Me: No I'm saying I don't know how I feel, I know I like like you-

Alex: *blushes* You what? *smirks*

Me: ALEX CHILL PLEASE *blushes intensely*

Alex kisses me and not no short little peck it was passionate and filled with emotions, I could feel it.

Alex: MacKenzie..?

Me: Yes

Alex: Will you be mi novia?

Me: Yesss