»000«

___________________

____________________

★★★

AXEL RIVERS
»(Benjamin Wadsworth)«
•The corrupted•
____________________________

AXEL RIVERS»(Benjamin Wadsworth)«•The corrupted•____________________________

"Play with fire and it will play back"
_______________________________

★★★

AXEL RIVERS WAS CORRUPTED. HS SOUL TAINTED WITH DARKNESS. AND IF HE WERE BEEN HONEST HE DIDN'T CARE. If corruption was the price to pay for power, he would pay it willingly.

When he first used black magic, Axel was ten and promised never to do it again. But he couldn't help himself. That one little spell left the young boy with a craving. A pit the begged to be filled. So he did another spell. Then another and another, until at one point that was all he did. That's what black magic does. It draws you in, infests your heart, twists your mind.

Slowly but surely the sweet, innocent boy that would run around the French quarter was gone. Replaced by a dark and cunning boy. A boy that had a taste of power and craved for more. Axel Rivers was corrupted by black magic.

_______________________________

★★★

JACKSON RIVERS
»(Skeet Ulrich)«
The heartbroken•
____________________________

JACKSON RIVERS»(Skeet Ulrich)«•The heartbroken•____________________________

"You could have been brilliant"
_______________________________

★★★

WHEN JACKSON RIVERS FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS SONS ADDICTION TO BLACK MAGIC, TO PUT IT SIMPLY, HE WAS FURIOUS. He had told his son about the dangers of black magic. He had even made Axel promise not practice it.

He tried to help his son quite, to free him from the darkness but he couldn't. He was to far gone. He had even gone as far to ask other members of his Covent to help him force the light back into his soul. But even that didn't work.

So he did the only other thing he could think of. He sent Axel to the Salvatore boarding school in the hopes they could help him better then he could. It was one of the hardest decisions he ever made. Axel loved New Orleans and didn't plan on leaving. It would break their already fractured relationship. But he would anything to save his son.

_______________________________

★★★

PENELOPE PARK
»(Lulu Antariksa)«
•The best friend•
____________________________

"You my friend, are almost as crazy as Lizzie"_______________________________

_______________________________

★★★

WHEN AXEL FISRT CAME TO THE SCHOOL EVERYONE AVOIDED HIM LIKE PEOPLE AVOIDED THE PLAGUE. The black magic cause him to radiate darkness. Plants would wilt when he walked past them. Axels father had talked to Alaric about his sons 'condition' and he had agreed to 'help'.

Penelope Park however took a interest to the boy. Over the years she managed to befriend him and the two became close very fast.

She was the only one he trusts his secrets with. The only one that even bothered to get to know him. The only one that didn't mind the the darkness that radiated off him.

_______________________________