My body fell forward, bouncing off the sack of garlic onto the wooden floor. I woke up instantly, rubbing my tender head.

"My goodness, my head." I murmured, groaning softly. I blinked the blackness from my eyes and immediately remembered everything: guards, Peter, chimera, goblins.

I drew my knees to my chest and shook my head slowly, refusing to believe that I was helplessly sitting in the back of a goblin's wagon.

Jessamaye taught me three lessons on goblins, and each lesson described one of the three goblin sectors. The first sector composed of the warrior goblins, the most noble and high-class of the three. The wars were often fought, and won, with them. The next sector were the merchant goblins, who were very talented at making gowns, pottery, paintings, weapons, and just about everything else. The third goblins, the ones whose wagon I was trapped in, were the thieving goblins. Thieving goblins were banned from all major cities, and, per the history books, now live in small, underground villages.

My father used to always warn me away from the forest at night by telling me I would be snatched by thieving goblins. I never thought I would be in the forest to begin with.

I felt the wagon come to a stop, and felt a body leap off the seat in front. I crawled to the corner of the wagon as the sheet was drawn back. Joon stuck his head in. I should have known by the teeth and pale yellow skin what he was.

"Hello pretty maiden, we are camping here for the rest of the night." He informed me.

"Sir Joon, I should be on my way now. I appreciate how far you have brought me." I said hesitantly, inching towards him and freedom beyond. He closed the sheets a little.

"No, no, this is dangerous woods for a lady to be in." He warned.

He was grinning again.

"Does the pretty lady understand?" He raised a fuzzy eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Well, just to be sure..." He said, climbing into the wagon. I watched him turn his back to me, hunching over to find something in the mess.

This was my chance.

I hurdled my foot into his back, causing him to stumble and topple over. I leaped from the wagon and started sprinting into the woods.

I heard Joon moaning and cursing.

Then I heard rustles behind me. I dared a glance back and saw Croon, chasing me wildly through the trees.

I screamed and started running faster, the hem of my gown catching underneath my feet and ripping on roots.

That's when I saw smoke, hazy in the distance, swirling and twirling in the moon's light.

I felt a small glimmer of hope, and pushed my body towards the fire.

It felt like I was running for hours, wheezing as I danced over logs and rocks. I could hear Croon behind me, still chasing. I saw a figure by the fire.

"Help!" I shrieked. "Help me, please!"

I saw the figure stand. I catapulted through the trees and into the person's arms, sobs erupting from my body

"Please!" I cried.

"Cecelia?" The voice was familiar. Comforting.

I looked up and realized I had fallen into Peter's arms.

"Peter, what happened to-" I didn't even finish my sentence before Croon came crashing through the trees, knife wielded.

His eyes sparkled with anticipation, his plan to kill. Peter jumped back and scrambled to his pack.

Croon inched closer.

"Peter...Peter, please." I whispered softly.

He was still fumbling for something when Croon lunged. I ducked, and the goblin laughed manically.

His focus turned to Peter, who stood up with a couple rocks in hand.

He grinned, just like his brother, and leapt at Peter.         

To be honest, I was stressed writing that!  Tell me your thoughts about her finding Peter.  Vote/comment :) 

Cheers!