Chapter 1- "The plan"

(Okay guys! More mini stories or alternate times for the Avengers leading up to the marvel movies as always, forgive me with my grammar but this first part, I had to go big with this one. Enjoy!

After some time, the team thought of a great idea... well it was mostly Tony's idea to get out of the tower and head to get something to eat. Bruce and Natasha have been getting more closer, you could feel the tension as their heartbeat races for each other, ready to burst out from their chest and into the open. Thor was the most happiest when he sees his friends again. He managed to fit into society with some modern clothing with his long hair in a ponytail. Clint didn't mind getting out of his place, he wanted to meet up since all of them are kept up to speed on the downfall of S.H.I.E.L.D, and how Hydra was behind to, including some bases around the world hidden as they now must find them all and bring justice to the world. Tony was hungry for some pizza as he felt like they were all kept the speed, he wanted to spend time with his fellow Avengers. For Steve Rogers, he doesn't know where his best friend Bucky is, the government had now been keeping their eyes on any threats and dangers, including the FBI, but with the help of Stark lending a hand on helping out, The Heroes had constructed their own Avengers HQ, to monitor threats and any potential life threats, this could be a way to work their way up. Steve has never given up on anything, this could be a way for him to now for sure that things may come back to a perfect balance of world protection.

Bruce was sitting next to Natasha in the large round booth as she held his hand underneath the table, like if they were in high school hiding their secret. Of course Bruce held her hand back as Thor looked at the two with a confused look.

Thor: "Hmm Natasha I never seen you smile so wide before, did Banner tell you a joke?" He asked curiously as Bruce and Natasha's eyes widen open for a brief moment as they let go.
Bruce cleared his throat as Natasha moved a piece of her curled short hair behind her ear as she looked at Thor.
Natasha: "Do you wanna tell him the joke Doc?" She asked softly with a small smile.

Bruce nodded as he looked at Thor... but of course Tony, Steve, and Clint decided to hear the joke as well. Dammit Thor, even though they were all wearing their comfy casual clothes, Bruce felt nervous as he loosened up a bit of his white dress shirt.

Bruce: "oh yeah- yeah so um... you know how people play video games, and most of them play it competitively?"

Thor: "No."

Bruce: "Okay- heh" he moved more to the table with his arms on the table holding his Pepsi glass.
"So people play video games, it's an electronic device like a PlayStation, Clint told you when you crashed over his place a few nights ago, you were playing a video game from what he told me. Okay, so speed running is when people play the video game but at a faster pace, meaning they find secret ways or glitches, like errors In the game where you could like skip a certain part of the game or end up making your way to the end of the game." He said softly.

Thor: "... AH! Yes yes, Clint showed me this Speed running with Mario 64 Super." He said smiling drinking his beer.

Clint: "It's Super Mario 64." He smiled patting his back.

Bruce: "Yeah, so um... the joke I told Nat was... well a pick up line." He said shyly.

Steve smiled as he could already put two and two together while Tony was eating his pizza listening to the conversation.

Bruce: "so I said... Hey are you a video game?... because we can speed run into your bed..." he said softly as he sipped on his Pepsi.

Thor looked at Bruce with a plain face as he slowly smiled and wheezed loudly along with Steve and Clint. Tony almost choked on his food as his eyes were widen open as he didn't think Bruce had it in him.