Chapter 6- "Teamates"

(There was one photo that I think is from the correct opener "9gag.com" and thank you for the patience I'll try to do some new things here. I try to make the scene visible as I can with crossovers with the Avengers and Defenders)

Some time has passed but before The Avengers would head out to Sokovia, The team decided to see how well the new Four heroes would fit in with the rest of the Six members. Out of the six a Avengers, Steve was very impressed on meeting new people to join in. Especially with Matt.
Everyone was at The Avengers tower in the living room as the news played.

Matt was in his suit just coming out of a case he just served in

Matt was in his suit just coming out of a case he just served in. It was a long day but he was able to still come in.

"When you guys head out for Sokovia, what's with word on when you find the scepter?" Matt asked as he was eating some noodles from the takeout food that  Bruce had bought for everyone.

Thor was walking as he drank beer, wiping his mouth with his red long sleeve sweater.
"I take it back to Asgard, we already have found the Aether, and like the Aether, I will make sure that the scepter will be placed away in a safe place where no mortal or no enemy shall try to steal from." He said

Luke looked up to Thor as he looked at Steve as he was sitting on the couch.
"You sure you Guys don't need us to help you on your mission?" He asked.

Jessica burped as she half covered her mouth. Making Tony grinning a bit as he chuckled.
"Holy smokes, You good Jessica?" He asked.

Jessica looked at Tony as she rolled her eyes playfully.
"Oh I'm great, and to back you up Luke, it would be really nice but Captain Here wants us to help Matt with The Hand." She said softly.

"No matter what happens, there will always be evil and ill make sure that they will regret hurting those who are innocent and weak." He said confidently.

Matt nodded as he scratched his stubble face.
"We will get them, as long as we stick with a plan. But I can't let Fisk keep playing dirty with Hell's Kitchen." He said firmly.

"We could just send in the big guy and Fisk will lose in a heartbeat, right Bruce?" He chuckled a bit.

Bruce shakes his head smiling as Natasha was sitting next to him on the sofa smiling, she was drinking her water.
"Well that would be easy and I think New York wouldn't need to see me again, especially with Juggernaut and Manhattan long ago. And I think Matt is able to take him down with pure confidence." He said to Clint.

Steve "I know it's your fight, and knowing me I would help out, but ever since with Hydra and their infiltration with SHIELD, seems like we need to lay low for a certain amount of time... and seeing were over powered handling street thugs, but in this case, The Kingpin" Steve said crossing his arms.

Jessica "Why don't we have Thor squish his head with that big hammer of his?" She said as she gave a Thor a small hidden smirk to him and hiding from the rest.
Thor smiled a bit.
"Well As Rogers said, it's your battle. But, I hope in the near future we all share the Same mission." He said to her.