🌙NightKiller Fluff🔪

For @Underverse-y-u-lyin  💛

Nightmare woke up in a cold sweat as he thought of his nightmare last night (A/N ironic, right?). The more he tried not to think of it, the more the events of the nightmare played over in his head...

He finds himself locked in an eerie room, unable to move his bony hands as they seem to be tied together. "Hello?" He calls out, "Is anyone here?" He looks around the room to see a doorway leading to an illuminated hallway. He tries to move closer but ends up moving backwards in effect. "I see you've fallen into my little trap" He hears a familiar voice say. He looks over to where the voice is coming from and sees his boyfriend, Killer. "What do you mean? Did you do this to me?" He says, anger, disbelief and heartbreak flooding his scratchy voice. "Oh Nightmare, you act so tough, but you easily let love take over," Killer responds "All I had to do is make you fall in love with me, find your weakness and..." His voice trailed off. "What do you mean? What are you going to do to me?!" Nightmare choked on his words. It was true, he always acted tough around others but with the people he loved he opened up with all his feelings, that is, if he trusted them. Suddenly, he felt as if his whole world was drowning slowly as he felt a sharp pain in his back. Then, darkness. Pitch black darkness. 

Nightmare shook away the thoughts as he felt the skeleton next to him stir in his sleep. He looked over and happiness flowed through him as he saw the one thing he loved most, Killer. His boyfriend slowly fluttered his non-existent eyes open.  "Nightm-" Killer got cut off by Nightmare tackling him in a hug. Killer was surprised but soon hugged back. "Woah Nightmare..." They had been dating for two years but he had never seen this side of Nightmare before. "S-sorry..." he said as he pulled away from the hug. "It's ok" Killer replied, giving him a small kiss on the cheek and smiling. "Wanna watch a murder documentary?" he asked Nightmare, "Sure" he responded. 

~time skip~

"Thank you, Killer," he said to his boyfriend. They had done all of Nightmare's favourite things (A/N Hmm I wonder what *cough* terrorize AUs *cough*) that day and they couldn't help but be grateful for each other.  

"Hey, Killer?" 

"Yeah what's up?"

"I-I love you..."

"Nightmare, I love you too!" 

 A/N: I kept this one short and sweet but while writing this I kept thinking "So essentially I'm a horrible person because I made this book like a month or two ago and I'm just now updating" but I had like literally NO ideas for this until now... Sorry, I'll try to update more often if y'all want me to but that's it for now! Bye!