part 6

Seraph P.O.V

The next week flew by fast. Between dealing with three creeps making a cult like  "club" over the girls if you can even call it that and dealing with mermaids that wanted to literally drain us of life, I'd say our week was eventful. They our deadline to pick a club was closing in we decided on the newspaper club that was run by gin an upper class man. I don't know what it is but something makes me suspicious around him. He kept brushing off me and Tsukune like we weren't even there but gave the girls a lot of attention. We were now sitting at a table discussing what to put in this week's paper.

"So does anyone have any ideas on what to put in the paper and how to get more people to gain interest." Gin asked.

"I got it, we can do an article on the peeping tom everyone's been talking about." Kurumu suggests.

"Good idea." I comment.

"Yeah that creep needs to be caught." Moka agrees.

"The best way to figure out who did it is to ask around." Yukari suggests.

"You're right, and the best way I can think of to get the newspaper club noticed is to put up posters." I suggest back.

"That's a great idea." Kurumu says.

"I managed to make a stack the other day but we'll have to make more copies." I tell everyone.

"That's alright I'll go with you to get some more." Tsukune offered.

"We'll start hanging up the posters we have." Moka said.

"Looks like we have a plan, let's get to it." I say.

After Tsukune and I make a bunch of copies to put around the school, we made our way back to the girls. Once we enter the classroom we see the girls on ladders putting up posters on the wall, and Gin was instructing them. What we found weird was that he was crouching down. Tsukune curious of what he was looking at bent down beside him and freaked out.

"Gin what are you doing looking at their panties" Tsukune panicked.

"What was that?" Moka asked not hearing.

"Oh Tsukune was just saying something about looking at your panties." Gin lied.

"What, no it wasn't me, I mean I seen them but I.." Tsukune tried to explain.

The girls squealed in embarrassment and jumped down and smack Tsukune.

"If you wanted to look you should of just asked." Kurumu said.

"Tsukune you're a pervert." Moka told him

"What's going on?" Yukari asked walking in.

"Tsukune was looking at the girls' panties." Gin told her.

"That's disgusting." Yukari said.

All of the girls then left the room.

"Well guess club in over now thanks to you Tsukune." Gin said walking off as well.

"Ser you believe me right?" Tsukune pleaded.

"Relax I know you didn't mean to loom, Gin on the other hand I'm not so sure about." I tell him.

"Thanks for believing me." He thanks.

"No problem pal, I know you're not really a pervert, just give the girls time to cool off then things should be good." I let him know.

"You're right, so what should we do now?" He asks.

"We should put up the posters around the school, but first I'm going to run by my room, I'll catch up with you later." I tell him.