Bill POV

After I left, I quickly went to my throne and peeked into the Mystery Shack which was one of the most obvious hiding places in Gravity Falls. Sighing..I noted that they were still planing on trying to kill me which was laughable since nothing can kill me in this dimension. I know that it's a surprise considering the fact that Sixer met with me before, but his supernatural knowledge is limited at best. 

His spells and tricks can only work for so long especially since I'm growing stranger as the rift is still destroyed. It's hard to believe that someone like Sixer would favor a girl...a gullible little girl over the only person who could surpass him and could be a valuable asset to him if he let his knowledge grow. Too bad..he never saw my Pinetree as anything, except a servant. 

As I went through my day, I knew that I have to teach Pinetree how to use magic so he could protect himself from my rivals and these demons that he calls a family. I know that some of them have been nice to Pinetree, but they will be punished to a lesser extent than the others. Eventually my work was finished and I went to back to the room where I found my precious Pinetree sleeping soundly. 

As I sat down and petted his hair, I checked on the spy and shook my head. These people are the supposed "saviors" of the world yet they act like they're royalty. And no one is stopping them even when it causes them nothing, but misery. 

"Ugh...Your Family are idiots Pinetree." I Said.

"They're not my family anymore Bill." Pinetree Said making me look down and see that he was awake.

"Pinetree..You're awake." I Said.

"Yeah. I can't believe that I thought that they actually cared for me or anyone, but themselves." Pinetree Said.

"Sigh...Just be glad that I managed to break you out of the delusional state that you were in Pinetree. If I didn't then you would be like those in the shack. Working day in and day out just to serve those who think that they're above the rest." I Said.

"That can only account for a couple of them Bill. Others are still humble and are ready to help others." Pinetree Said.

"Unlike your sister, Shooting Star who's just doing her fingernails." I Said.

"Ugh..What people can see in her is beyond me. They think that she's nice and sweet when in reality..she's nothing, but a selfish brat who would rather spread her legs then help people with the tasks that are "too hard for her soft and delicate hands"." Dipper Said.

"Enough about them Pinetree. How about we practice some magic tomorrow so you can get revenge against them?" I Said.

"I'll like that. And afterwards we can watch some TV shows like Rick and Morty." Pinetree Said. 

I nodded and snuggled with my precious Pinetree for a while. He is the greatest thing that I ever owned and no one is going to take him from me. 

No One.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

 Bye 👋