Chapter 7

Bardocks P.O.V.

A day passed by so quickly. Videl introduced herself to me much better, and I could begin to see why Gohan would like her. She reminded me of Fasha sorta...God, I miss her...They were both tough, but had a passionate side. Gohan kinda reminded me of me when I first met Fasha. That was so long ago, though...how lucky I was to get her. She could've had anyone she wanted, yet chose me of all people. I'm probably the luckiest guy in the whole Universe, and it's taken me so long to notice it.

Anyways, the next afternoon, Kakarot, Gohan, Goten and I were all about to leave when Chi-chi pulled me off to the side.

"Before you go, I have one quick question." Chi-chi said to me.

"What?"

"Was my Goku cute as a baby?!" she asked, blushing.

"Chi-chi!" Kakarot whined, feeling embarrassed by the question.

"Uh...suuure..." I replied, unsure of what to do in this situation, "Let's go, guys."

"We'll be back later, okay, Chi-chi? You sure you don't wanna come with us?"

"Nah. I need some alone-time anyways." she smiled. I couldn't read that woman...she was just a mass of mood-swings and oddness. We flew off, Kakarot leading the way, and the rest of us following behind.

I have to admit, I was starting to get a little bit nervous. Meeting so many people who didn't understand...But I might as well get it over with. For Kakarot, right?

We landed on a small island that had a pink house on it. In bold red letters on the building were the words 'Kame House'. There were only four people there. That Krillin guy from earlier, a blond women who was holding a child(who also had blond hair, and the child looked much like Krillin), and an old man with a beard and sunglasses.

"Hey! Goku!" the old man chuckled loudly, "And you brought your boys, too! But who's the other guy who looks just like you?"

"Huh? Oh! Dad, this is Master Roshi. He taught me martial arts! Master Roshi, this is my father!" Kakarot smiled. Yet another time that boy smiled...if I had a dollar for every time he did that...

"Y-you're father?!" Roshi exclaimed, "There's...there's no way!"
"I don't have any files on this one..." the girl with the child stated.

"This is Eighteen. She's married to Krillin. Eighteen is an Android. Oh, and they have a daughter named Marin." Kakarot introduced.

"Hey, guys, what's shakin?" A man who landed next to Krillin asked. He had a scar on his cheek, too. And one across his eye, as well, "Am I missing something here?"

"And this is Yamcha! You remember me telling you some about him, don't you, Dad?"

"Kinda."

"Goku, did you just say this guy is your DAD?!" Yamcha exclaimed.

"Yup. It IS pretty wild, ain't it?"

"He isn't...ya know...like that Raditz guy you told us about...is he?"

"Nah! Grampa don't bite!" Goten joked, poking me with his elbow.

"How do you know that?" I kidded.

"Wild guess." he shrugged.

"So, dare I ask how he's even alive?" Yamcha said.

"I was training with Goten a few weeks back." Gohan began, "I saw a weird hole open up, and out he came! He was within centimeters of death, so I rushed him to the hospital. I never suspected that he was my grandfather or anything."

"What's your name, anyways?" Yamcha asked.

"Bardock."

"Hey, Master Roshi, did Bulma say she was coming? And did she say she was bringing Trunks?" Goten asked impatiently.

"Yes." Roshi nodded.

"Alright!" Goten cheered. We saw a flying car approach, "Speak of the devil."

"Hi, guys!" A woman with greenish hair waved as she stepped out. Trunks flew out and tackled Goten, pinning him to the ground.

"Oh, so it's a fight you want?" Goten challenged, and the two wrestled in the dirt.

"...who is this?" the woman asked approaching me, "Gosh...you look just like Goku! You wouldn't happen to be related, would you?" she joked.

"Actually, yeah." I said.

"No way! You're kidding!"

"Nope. Bulma, this is my father, Bardock!"

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" she said, and held out her hand. I shook it, then remembered Kakarot telling me about her. And I remember seeing someone almost identical to her in my visions...

"Same here. Thanks for looking out for my son."

"Ah, don't mention it." she giggled, Trunks! You're getting dirty! Stop it!"

"Yes, mom..." Trunks sighed, brushing the dirt off as he stood up.

"You too, Goten." Kakarot agreed.

"Okay..."

Then, someone I actually knew landed. Prince Vegeta.

"Dad! You're here!" Trunks smiled.

"What's wrong, Vegeta? I thought you weren't coming." Bulma spat.

"Your stupid mother wouldn't shut up." Vegeta argued, "And besides, the Gravity Chamber broke." it seemed he hadn't even noticed me.

"Prince Vegeta." I said respectfully, "It's been quite some time. You were only 9 last we met."

"Hm?" he said, looking at me, "B-Bardock?!"
"In the flesh."

"Hmph. And might I ask how YOU could have possibly survived?"

"A wormhole." It was the best way I knew how to explain it.

"I see..."

"Vegeta, this is Goku's-" Bulma began.

"I know perfectly darn well who he is. I'm the Prince of all Saiyans. I know everyone."

"Well you don't have to be such a butt." she said angrily.

"Prince Vegeta, if I may ask...where did you go after Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta?"

"Finally, SOMEONE who pays respect to my authority!" he said, glaring at Kakarot, "Frieza took me, Nappa, and your son Raditz prisoner."

"Dad, you really don't have to call him that." Kakarot cut in.

"Stay out of it!" Vegeta barked. Kakarot stuck his tongue out at him immaturely, "Grr..what a child!" I smacked my son in the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" he asked.

"Being rude."

"...you're no fun..."

"You know you don't mean that." Our conversation was cut off by our stomachs, though. We all laughed.

"You two are alike in more that looks!" Bulma said.

єνєяуσиє ι αм ∂σиє ωιтн му fιяѕт уασι!! яєα∂ ιт! :3 ιтѕ ¢αℓℓє∂ "∂ιяту ѕє¢яєтѕ" αи∂ втω ιм σиℓу мαкιиg 2 ¢нαρтєяѕ -.- ℓσℓ ι нσρє уσυ єиʝσу ιт... тнαикѕ fσя яєα∂ιиg