CHAPTER 2

At the station.....

It was half-past eleven. The station was almost bare. The white light of the moon made the station brighter and it was unusually cold. The entire station was adorned with silence. But one feeble sound was heard... it was a calm breath of a young lady. A pretty young girl, probably in her mid-twenties was standing alone in platform. Her eyes revealed her burning desire. It was longing for someone....someone who is going to be healing pill.

The train horn broke the silence. Her heart beat raced. She felt a churn in her stomach. An unreasonable fear gripped her heart. But it was the same hope that that she held tightly brought her here. So she tried to calm down. But again grew restless and fidgeted her toes when she saw the train's yellow light heading towards her.

The train stopped with a screeching sound. Only one got down from the train. It was him. His absence made her lifeless all these years.

Both their hearts skipped a beat. They looked straight into each other's eye. Miles turned to meters ..... But neither of them could move.

Tears started to well up in her eyes. Finally a drop rolled down her cheek. That single drop was enough to melt him. His grip on his luggage loosened and he dropped it. His eyes turned moist. She could no longer bear the separation. She started running towards him. Each step she moved closer brought him back

His happiness...

His joy...

His breath...

His heart...and

His entire life....

She hugged him tight and finally broke down. She clung to his shirt and cried her heart out. Her tears that wet his chest washed away all his pain and suffering. He let her cry because that should be the last cry of her entire life thereafter.

Tears rolled down his cheeks and fell on her shoulders. The warmth of his tears revealed the intensity of his love

The gong of the clock tower, made them break their hug. They looked at the direction of the sound and smiled at each other. It was dawn of 14th February.....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!