🌸

"Will you promise me, you will never betray me?"

"I promise."

That's what she said.

-

A long time a go, In the country of Eleine.
Was born two kingdoms from two different races that ruled over their planet, Denavioscia.

The races were once called

Botiecias and Askelanians.

Botiecias are beautiful, graceful, yet sassy creatures. They tend to be salty for a bit, and very sassy. But they do be slaying every outfit they wear.

Askelanians are sweet, cute yet filled with rabies and some of that attitude. They are also dirty and playful, but everything they say, comes from the heart.

The races were in peace, all because of their lovely king and queen.

The Kingdoms of Capuliasca and Monequeiecz were united because of them.

The Askelanians rule the kingdom of Monequiecz.

The Botiecias rule the kingdom of Capuliasca.

They all were in peace.

For the son of the Capuliasca Royals and the Daughter of the Monequiecz Royals were happily married and decided to rule both Kingdoms under their rule.

The King, Frederick. Who was sweet and loving, everyone loved him as a ruler.

The Queen, Diana. Who was caring and mother-like, everyone loved her too as a ruler.

They promised to go through all the hardships and the sorrows together.

Until the day where a complaint was heard onto the store of a fellow Botiecia.

"That damned dog shit-for-brains hath caused havoc onto my poor lovely home!"

The King heard of the complaint and asked his dear wife if she had knew anything about it.

"Oh no, dear. I am truly sorry. I do not know anything about what my race has done to your race."

That was her only reply.
She should be watching over the Askelanians for they might cause havoc because of their playfulness.

Another complaint was heard from the same race.

"Those little brats were trying to commit arson on my bakery! Please, your highnesses, do something!"

The King was confused. What in the name of Denavioscia is happening?

He had asked his wife again, but she replied:

"I am truly sorry, my dear. I do not really know."

Everyday, the complaints of the Askelanians rose and rose.