Trip of a lifetime..

Robert was at work and Kathy was downstairs watering plants in the Garden.
Meanwhile Mrs Baylock had taken Damien to the Park.
When they arrived Damien ran to the Swing and Mrs Baylock smiled and began pushing him.
After Damien had finished on the Swing he went to play on the other climbing frames while Mrs Baylock sat down and watched him fondly.
Damien went in the Sand Pit and began making a Sand Castle all of a sudden a little girl who looked about 6-7 years old came over and knocked down the sandcastle.
Damien stared evily at her as Mrs Baylock ran over scaring the little girl half to death.
All of a sudden, the Girls Mother came over shouting at Mrs Baylock for scaring her daughter.
The Mother turned on her Daughter and began stabbing her with a knife she was using to cut Sandwiches she brought for a Picnic they were here to have.
Mrs Baylock was in worship mode when she saw Damien's influence as a Demon had turned a Mother to kill her own daughter.
Horrified other people in the Park phoned the police and ambulance trying to get the Mother to stop but she increased her violence. She was under the Spell of the Antichrist.
After she had finally murdered her daughter she proceed to bow down to Damien and climbed onto the climbing frame where Damien was just a few minutes ago "It's all for you Damien! Watch this Damien! Are you ready?! Ready set go!" The Mother Jumped to her death by throwing herself onto crack her head open on the floor.
"Come along Damien" Mrs Baylock took Damien's hand once she was sure they were dead.
Leaving horrified overlooking Parents and Children who had whitnessed the incident traumatised.