(00:00) Introduction

Choi Beomgyu. 17. Junior.

Wallflower: Someone with an introverted personality type, usually distance themselves from the crowd and avoid being in the limelight

The name itself derives eponymous plant's unusual growth pattern; against a wall as a stake or in cracks and gaps in stone walls.

"Wallflowers" might literally stand against a wall and simply observe others at a social gathering, rather than mingle.

The perfect description for Beomgyu

He preferred being alone, away from all the attention that he could get.

Silence is his comfort zone, he wouldn't give shit as long as his name wasn't included in the scenario.

He would just look, observe from afar.

He would just mind his own business and wouldn't associate himself to something that could bring him harm or discomfort.

He just want to graduate in peace.

And now on his third year, all the facade that he built would slowly crumble down.

His pretty face will be known to the four boys.

And they would surely destroy his peaceful life.

But maybe, he wouldn't mind.

Choi Yeonjun, 19. Senior.

Who's number one?

Who's number one?

Definitely, it's Choi Yeonjun.

Dancing? Singing? Rapping? Sports? Even in Academics, he's the ace, the holder of the number one spot.

In terms of popularity ranking, he tied up the number one spot with the other three students.

You wouldn't miss out this boy because of his blue hair, he got the star aura too, if you were included in his circle of friends then you were lucky.

Yeonjun was intimidating, he wouldn't show his soft side unless you were his friend.

He looked scary and most of the time, he acts like one.