Creature #385

<<A Valkyrie is a form of classification for Demi-Humans of Pure and Impure Descent. True Valkyrie are purely of Demonic Descent. True Valkyries have been known to side with Angels at times>>

ID:
- Valkyrie

Class:
- Holy
- Unholy

Threat Level:
- V

Native Region:
- Heavenly Realm
- Demonic Realm

Appearance:
- Valkyrie's are best identified by their wings, as they take on the appearance of a Human.
* Valkyrie's Wings come in a multitude of colors.
* Valkyrie's Wingspan ranges from 1.63m to 3.34m.
* 1.63m-2.21m: Tribe-Born Valkyrie.
* 2.22m-3.34m: Clan-Born Valkyrie.
* The Wings of a Valkyrie possess soft feathers that inherit special attributes depending on their Tribe/Clan.
* The only exception to this rule is the Valkyrie Clan, Zenith. The Zenith Clan are best identifiable by their "Bladed" wings. More in-depth details will be provided.

Additional Information:
- Valkyries have the ability to possess any and all elements of magic. Because of this, they can only have a high affinity for one element, while having low to no affinity for the remaining elements.
* No Valkyries have been reported to having a high affinity with two or more elements.
* Maximum remains at one.
- Valkyries populate most of the Demon Realms.
- Valkyries are most commonly hired as guards due to their large population and high combat prowess.

Valkyrie Classifications:
- Vanguard:
* Wings will have hardened feathers on the outside. Proved near impregnable.
* Feathers on the inside are soft. Weak point.
* Always take frontlines.
- Guardian:
* Wings will be soft with a light color.
* Feathers, once plucked, will heal any wound they come in contact with.
* Possess four wings.
* Rarer.
- Scout:
* Wings are long and thin.
* Feathers are sleek.
* Specialize in speed.
- Assassin:
* Wings take on darker colors.
* Possess the ability to coordinate wings through complex maneuvers.
* Feathers, once plucked, temporarily harden and sharpen. Act as weapons for a short duration before dispersing. Most effective as Ranged Weaponry.
* Footsteps noticeably quieter when moving at any speed. Reason unknown.
- Arcane:
* Eyes have a slight but noticeable glow.
* Express a marginally higher affinity with elements.
* Possess the ability to naturally manipulate Mana.
- Zenith:
* The Forbidden Clan.
* Wings are made of dangerous blades.
* Functionality: Normal.
* Disadvantages: None.
* Wings proved lethal as both a defense and an offense.
* Possess power far greater than other classifications.
* Possess a single affinity for the Element: Darkness.
* Note:
* The Zenith Clan only produce Full-Blooded Demons. They consider giving birth to a Demi-Human to be Taboo.
* House a deep hatred of all races.
* Only like Zenith Bloodline.
* House a deep hatred of Mix-Bloods.
* While under the Classification "Valkyrie", the Zenith Clan are not actually Valkyries. All attempts to identify their heritage have ended in failure.
* History spans back to the age of "The First Demons".
* The First Demon King was the Founder of the Zenith Clan.
* Rarest Bloodline to encounter.
- Hybrid:
* Hybridization is impossible. A Valkyrie born from Valkyries of separate classifications will always inherit features from one classification and avoid the other.