"Be my valentine?"

Corbyn was nervous.

He had been waiting until the end of rehearsals to ask Daniel out. He got the bouquet and everything, even the dinner was planned.

He was only waiting for Daniel's answer.

"You okay dude?" Jack asked him, "You look a little nervous"

At this, the others turned to him even Daniel. His ocean blue eyes holding concern for Corbyn.

"You okay Corbyn?" Daniel asked him.

Corbyn cleared his throat and tried to hide the small coat of pink on his cheeks.

"Yeah.. I'm fine"

They continued rehearsing for the upcoming LA show until Jon decided to let them rest.

"That's it for today guys, great job" Jon patted Corbyn on the back and headed towards the backstage.

Corbyn pulled Jonah aside while they were laughing at a joke that Jack said.

"Umm.. can you help me a little Jonah?" He asked the older boy.

"Sure Corbyn, what's up?"

"So I planned on asking Daniel out.. for valentines" Corbyn said shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's great! What did you want me to do?"

"Can you and the others make Daniel come to the lounge alone?"

Jonah smiled.

"Sure thing"

~~~~~~~~

"You need to go Daniellllll" Zach whined.

"Why though? Jon said we can go" The boys had been pestering for almost 10 minutes now, "Where's Corbyn?"

"Geez I don't know" Jonah mumbled.

Daniel narrowed his eyes. Something was definitely suspicious.

"Fine I'm coming to the lounge, but you guys have to find Corbyn" Daniel started walking towards the lounge.

Jack let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought he needed more convincing"

~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel came to the lounge and when he opened the door, the room was dark.

"It's so dark in-" Before his fingers touched the light switch, a video started playing on the of the walls because of a projector on the coffee table. "What the-"

"What's up it's Corbyn from Why don't we. I like space- well not space, outer space"

Daniel recognized the video they did a year ago, he thought that Corbyn was so cute in it. He definitely replayed the video again and again just because of Corbyn.

"I'm pretty good at math so according to my calculations, you're my other half"

Daniel wished Corbyn was telling him that in person.

To his dissapointment, the video stopped.

"Are you kidding-"

"Be my Valentine?" A voice asked behind him.

Daniel turned to see Corbyn holding a bouquet of flowers and he felt his heart flutter.

"A-are you asking me?"

"No, I'm asking the projector" Corbyn let out a cute giggle.

Daniel couldn't keep the grin from escaping his lips. He took a few step forward and wrapped his arms around Corbyn's neck.

"Of course" Daniel smiled up at him, "Now kiss me you dork"

Corbyn leaned in and pressed his lips to Daniel's, their lips moving in sync as they deepened the kiss. Corbyn set down the bouquet on the couch and cupped Daniel's cheeks.

After a few moments they pulled away, only to look at each other's eyes.

"I would have loved it if you told me the whole-"

"What's up it's Corbyn from-"

"Shut up" Daniel playfully smacked his chest, "I'm content anyways"

"Me too Dani"

And at that, Daniel leaned in once again and kissed his blue eyed boy on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~
You guys have no idea
How much I've watched that video😬
HAPPY VALENTINES❤️
Thank you for the 700 reads, ilysm🥺
also
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLD IN LA🎉

~~~~~~~~~You guys have no ideaHow much I've watched that video😬HAPPY VALENTINES❤️Thank you for the 700 reads, ilysm🥺alsoHAPPY BIRTHDAY COLD IN LA🎉

Also don't forget to tweet and vote
#BestFanArmy #Limelights #iHeartAwards💗