01

Today my boyfriend Hyunjins coming over to hang out since hes on a break from work right now. We're gonna watch some movies and eat snacks and just relax, I know he needs it considering hes been working non stop. He said he was on his way 10 minutes ago and he lives about 20 minutes away. So, I figured I may as well shower before he gets here.
After I got out, I blew dry my hair, brushes it out, and then went to put on my pajamas. Which consists of a pair of comfy shorts and one of Hyunjins sweatshirt which is extremely big on me. It goes to about my mid thigh and the sleeves go way past my hands.
After throwing on my Pjs, I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Hyunjin, I don't know why he didnt just let him self in tho, he has a key. He always had to be a gentleman tho.
He walks in, takes his shoes off at the door, puts his bag down, and comes over to me and pulls me into his arms.
"Stressful practice, jinnie?" He puts his head in the crook of my neck, "No, pretty laid back, I just missed you, alot.." I squeeze him tighter then let go and make some space between us, "you sit down and pick a movie while I get some snacks, whatcha want?"

He grabbed on to me and pulled me close again. But this time where we were stating into eachothers eyes. He then goes, "You." Then smirks, "Just kidding, anythings fine, I'm gonna sit and wait for you tho." I could feel my cheeks heat up when he said that. I slapped his arm, "HWANG HYUNJIN! DONT SAY THAT! And thats fine." I said glaring.

I walked to the kitchen, made some popcorn and got some sodas. I then proceeded to go back to the living room and sit down next to Hyunjin.
He glanced at me and said, "Is Frozen 2 ok with you?" I shook my head yes and handed him his soda and the popcorn. I then scooched closer, laid my head on his chest, and pulled the blanket over us. He smiles and pulls me closer while hitting play.
After about 30 minutes in the movie, the popcorn was gone.

To be honest, I wasnt really watching the movie, I've been sneaking glances at Hyunjin. Hes just to cute. The way he smiles when something cute happens. And the way he giggles when something funny happens. This man makes me have butterflies all the time. Hes just so precious and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
I went to glance up at him again to see what he was doing. Bad idea. He was already looking at me smiling. "Lily, I know you've been looking at me this whole time. I'm irresistible aren't I."
I scoff and go to move out of his arms, "No, I dont know what your talking about, I've been watching the movie." "Oh have you.... and ah ah ah, not so fast." He says wrapping his arms around me so I can't get up.
"Hyunjin, let gooooo" I whine, trying to get out of his grasp. He pulls me closer and flips us so I'm under him. *I'm freaking out. What do I do. Oh my god*  this little shit. He knows exactly what hes doing. He better not try and act all innocent.
"Hyunjin, what are you doing." I say looking up at him. He smirks, "Nothing" he says innocently. "Can't I just admire your beauty, babe." I scoff, "what beauty, I'm uglyyy." He leans closer to me, "No*kiss*you're*kiss*not*kiss*"
I'm a tomato at this point. So I just look up at him. He looks back with more intensity. He then give me one more kiss, gets up and sits beside me smirking. "So babe, we gonna finish the movie or what?" I glare, "don't act all innocent. And yes, yes we are." I say snuggling into his side.

■■■■■■■■■■■

This has been in my drafts forever. I wasn't gonna post it but its my first attempt at a fluff thingy ig. Sooo uh yeah 😅