(The only part lol)

I had no idea where I was, but I had an inkling that it wasn't safe. I had been dumped into a dark room with no windows, only one door, but it rarely opened. From the sounds of my dire cries, the room was big, my voice echoing off the walls and reminding me that I was in so much trouble. I hadn't seen the light of day in quite a while - I couldn't tell what time it was, my knees were stinging from being forced to kneel on the cold, hard floor for so long and I was so sleep deprived I couldn't think straight. I didn't dare to close my eyes. My hands were bound together tightly, so much so I was able to feel the unbearable stinging sensation when droplets of my sweat trickled to my wrists.

I groaned loudly as I managed to move my hands elsewhere, causing the rope that constricted them to move further up my arm, giving me some relief to my bloodied wrists. I let out a shaky sigh and composed myself as I was at the boundary of going completely mental and committing suicide by biting my tongue. At this point, I had my foot hovering over that boundary and was about to plant it firmly on one of the options. It didn't matter which, I was debating on which would give me more bang for my buck, but as I was about to make that decision, the only door creaked open and rays of light poured in, blinding me almost completely. The hollow room was soon filled with sinister laughter as a silhouette wandered in, their posture proper - arms behind their back, chin high and their gazed firmly focused on me.

As the doors swung closed again and my eyes readjusted, I could see the features of the one who approached me. A man with short, dishevelled strawberry blonde hair, freckles and wide, curious eyes stepped closer to my physically drained body that rested on the floor. He grinned wide as I shuffled backwards out of discomfort. I flinched as he moved his hands to adjust his knitted pink vest, then his aqua bowtie. "Oh dear..." He cooed, His accent distinguishably English. "I didn't expect you to stay sane this long." He snickered, stopping about a meter in front of me. The stranger bent down slightly and observed me with his blue eyes that had an odd pink tinge.
"Are you joking?" I managed to spit back at him. "I haven't done anything to you, you snide bastard." I hissed, instinctively shuffling backwards. The man took another step closer.
"How brave of you." He growled playfully, causing the pink in his eyes to swirl.
"Who the hell are you?" I demanded, although I was not in the position to do so. However, the man obliged and bowed low, his smile twisting into a devilish grin, eyebrows raised. "Oliver, dear. I do not believe you deserve any more than that." He snapped, glaring at me with an odd look in his eyes.

He soon straightened himself and gazed at the ceiling, even though it was cloaked in darkness. Oliver pursed his lips and muttered something before addressing me again. "It's so dark in here... What a perfect environment for nudging you over the edge." He sung, snapping his gaze toward me and swiftly advancing in that direction. I shot backwards in hopes of dodging whatever he was going to throw at me, but alas, I was too slow.

His open hand came flying towards me, colliding with my cheek and throwing my head to the left and my body to the ground - the stinging sensation quickly spreading across my skin. My breath hitched and forced me to cough violently. From the corner of my eye, I could see Oliver gazing thoughtfully at his hand which, no doubt, stung also. He stretched his hand and flicked his gaze toward my almost limp body as I laid on my side, fatigue plaguing every part of my body. "Get up." I heard him grouse. I gritted my teeth and ignored his instruction as my body was too weak to do so. He straightened his vest again and snaked his arm into a hidden pocket within said vest. I expected him to draw a gun; I knew it was all over at this point. I closed my eyes, feeling the darkness and insanity envelop me almost instantly.

I felt something tickle my throat and I opened my mouth to be rid of it, but all that came out was dark laughter. Oliver froze for a few moments, as if evaluation the insanity that was forced from my lungs. "YOU SHOULD DO IT, YOU KNOW!" I taunted between bursts of laughter.
"Do what, love?" He grinned, holding back his own chuckles.
"Kill me!!" Oliver shook his head and inched closer as I mindlessly egged him on. He knelt beside me, my laughter merely short chuckles. I did not look back, but I heard a knife be drawn, my laughter now extended into shrill screams, "DO IT!"

I was silenced when I heard a slice, but did not feel pain course through my very being. Although I felt movement around my wrists, and a faint chuckle,

"Welcome to your insanity."