Chapter 4: Movie Date

Thirty Days
"You have thirty days to make me fall in love with you."
Chapter 4: Movie Date.
Day 2.
—♡—
•Sabrina's Pov•
I had just gotten home from work, I work with little kids in childcare. They are all five and younger so they're all super cute and friendly. My phone buzzed and I had a message from Jackson 'Hey girlfriend ;) Movie date tonight? If you're too tired from work, we can do something else tonight' a smile formed on my lips as I began typing my reply 'A movie date sounds great!' I pressed send and waited for his reply as I went upstairs to my bedroom. 'Great i'll pick you up at eight for our date;)' I started to laugh to myself 'I see we have a rhymer over here. Okay i'll see you in a few hours' I pressed send again before he quickly typed his reply 'Oh and, Sab? You don't have to dress up, I just want you to be comfortable' I smiled to myself 'Thanks for that, J. But I'm too insecure to dress casual' I knew he would be unhappy to hear that but it's true, I feel too judged by other girls in public if I don't look presentable. I put my phone into charge as I took a nice and warm shower, I probably was in there for an hour and a half just thinking about this bet and my life in general. I need to get my priorities straight and move out soon I can't depend on my parents forever, I will be twenty this year. I got out of the shower and dried myself off before drying my hair and brushing it and decided i'd just leave it natural, I then quickly brushed my teeth before I put on some jeans and yellow cropped off the shoulder top along with my white converses. I did my make up and I know Jackson wouldn't like to see me wearing so much but it makes me just feel prettier. I grabbed my smaller over the head purse and put it on, making sure I had money even though I knew Jackson would insist on paying for me. I said goodbye to my parents and younger sister, Savannah as I heard the doorbell. "Hey Jackson" I smiled and tightly wrapped my arms around him, burying my head in his chest. He looked surprise but smiled and hugged me back, playing with my hair. "Hey. You look gorgeous. I know you wanted to wear the make up and I just want you to know I'm not telling you that you can't wear it. I just want you to know that you're beautiful without it but I understand if you want to wear it" he said, squeezing me softly.
"Ooh Sabrina. Why don't you introduce us to your boyfriend?" I heard loudly from behind me, I spin around and see Savannah standing there with a smirk across her face. "Please Savannah. Don't do this" I asked, rolling my eyes. I know she just wants to find out what is going on in my life but she didn't have to announce it loud enough for our parents to hear.
"Did i hear boyfriend?" my mother asks, popping her head out from the kitchen.
"Boyfriend? Absolutely not. My baby can not have a boyfriend. She's too young" I groaned, great now my father is going to be over protective. At least Sebastian isn't here but I'm sure he'll find out soon enough. My mother and father walk over to Jackson and I, I know they will think the bet is silly so I am going to not give the full details about it. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Blanche. Nice to meet you both! I'm Jackson Jones" Jackson said, softly squeezing my shoulders as a sign everything will be ok. "Sorry to not ask for your permission first, it was indeed wrong of me. But may I please take your beautiful angel on a date to the movies? We'll be back before eleven" I smiled, he was such a gentleman and there was no way my parents could say no. "I think it will be alright. What do you think, Will?" my mother asks my father, I look up at him "Please dad?" I ask and he sighs "Oh alright. But I think you should take Savannah with you" I groan "So you would rather your fourteen year old daughter come with us instead of being safe at home?" I ask "So you don't think you'll be safe?" My father asks with a smug look on his face, asshole.. "That isn't what I meant" I sighed, face palming myself as Savannah smiles at me "I don't want to go anyway. Let them go and have fun" I mouth the words 'Thank you' to her while my parents agree "Goodbye sweetie. Have fun!" My mom smiles and shoos us off "Don't be late!" My dad calls as we walk out the door and into Jackson's car "Thank you" I smile as he closes the car door for me and walks back to the drivers side, he was such a gentleman. We had been talking the whole car ride to the movies and walked into the movies "What movie do you want to see?" Jackson asks me, I know it is childish of me but I just love all of the children's movies. I'm not a horror person at all. i look at all of the posters of the current movies out right now, "How about..hm" I say thinking "Peter Rabbit 2?" I ask as Jackson nods with a smile and we purchase our tickets, well Jackson did but I really wanted to at least buy our snacks but he insisted that it was okay and I know his family is very wealthy but it just makes me feel bad that I can't pay him back. We got our snacks and walked into our seats, they were in the middle of the theatre and had the perfect view. Since Jackson wanted to pay for snacks I decided we would just get a big bucket of popcorn to share, along with some chocolates and of course our drinks. The movie was good so far, I was a little tired as I had an early shift today and had to be in at work just before seven. Jackson noticed my sleepiness and whispered to me "You can lay on me if you're sleepy" I smiled as I laid my head in his chest as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as I started to drift off to sleep.
I woke up in the car "Wait what?" I asked softly as I nervously looked around, I hear a chuckle from the drivers seat and see Jackson, I sigh of relief. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you, Sab. Ever" I smiled and it made my heart melt "But how did I get in the car?" I asked "I carried you, you looked so tired and peaceful that I didn't want to wake you up. It was cute" he grinned at me, patting my thigh before focusing his attention back to the road "Well, thank you" I smiled, he must've carried me like a baby and probably wrapped my legs around his waist. I hope I didn't embarrass him because that's the last thing I would want to do. Jackson walked me to the front door of my parents house and waited with me, making sure I had arrived home safely. "Hey Mrs Blanche. Sabrina's a little sleepy, please take her straight to bed" I felt my cheeks blush as I hid my face into Jackson's chest "Goodnight angel" he smiled, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight" i said thinking. "Sorry I haven't got any nicknames for you yet" I smiled and hugged him tightly before waving goodbye as my mother walks me inside and I head upstairs and fall asleep as soon as my head hits my pillow.