Dark Power Squad

Hey guys MYB-1228 here and anyways  the image is above of the very beginning so yeah and anyways i hope you guys liked this.

Here is the differences:

(Unfriendly) Rivals: The Dark Beasts

Railynn:

- She is a little more sadistic and stubborn and always giving anyone the cold shoulder. and also unlike the original Railynn, she doesn't get along well with Railta's Dark side as she is shown that she is a little vain about his actions, resulting to their "Unfriendly" rivalry.

Patricia:

- She is Sadistic, Cold, and Sharp-tongued and a little volatile with anyone who dares to mess with her. and unlike the original Patricia, she also doesn't get along with the Beasts Dark sides especially Hyousuke's dark side as she is shown to have some interest around him.

Tasha:

- She is a Sadodere (its someone who loves to toy with the emotions and much more closely related to that of the kuudere, but with more sadistic tendencies. ) and said that she is a little more volatile than the others. and unlike the original Tasha, she is shown to have a very bitter rivalry with Youga's Darkside as she is shown to be more sharp-tongued than him.

Well..that's all about them and i hope you guys liked it..this is MYB-1228 over and Out.