He is depressed(part one: One Direction)

Harry.

You walk into your apartment that you share with your boyfriend Harry styles. You look around for him but you can't find him, "Harry?! Babe are you here?!" you call out and you hear sniffs coming from the bathroom so you walk up to the door and knock.

Harry doesn't answer you after three knocks, you're terrified that he has committed suicide so you pick the lock and open the door an there he is, head in his hands crying and pulling at his hair, "Babe, what's the matter?" you ask and he looks up at you with tears in his eyes, "all the hate. I-I can't t-take it anymore!" he cries and you pull him up and hug him, "shh, 'm here now. It's okay bae!" you say softly pulling him to the couch and sitting him down and you cuddle with him to calm him down, "Y/n, thanks for everything!" he says and kisses you passionately.

Zayn.

He runs to your bedroom and plops onto the bed and sobs. You didn't know what happened so you follow him and start to massage his back, "What did I do wrong?" he asks, "Z. you didn't do anything wrong!" you say, "I forgot my lines, fell on stage, ruined the whole concert!" he sobs and you turn him over and make him sit up and then you hug him, "babe, you did everything perfectly, the boys forgave you, and so did the fans you know that!" you say, "boo, I want to believe it, but..." he trails, "Zayn Malik, you know that you did everything well, and everyone makes mistakes even the haters!" you say, "Y/n I love you!" he says and kisses you, "I love you too!" you say into the kiss.

Louis.

You just finished reading your favourite book and he walks in sulking, he lies down next you and cries, "Babe? what's got my little Boobear sad?" you ask, "everything. I hate myself!" he says and you sit up and squeeze his hand, "Babe, don't say that! you are my world!" you say and hug him, "but-" "Babe you are adorable I would be able to live without you I can't do it without ya!" you say, and he leans up and kisses you, "I'm sorry I said that!"

Niall.

You and Niall got back from Nando's and Niall just breaks down in front of you, at first your confused then your startled at the sight of your Nialler crying, "what's the matter babe? is it the hate?" you ask an he nods so you walk him to your bed and help him lay down and you slip his shirt off and you lay a hand on his stomach and cuddle him, eventually he calms down and falls asleep.

Liam.

His mum and dad were just in a car accident and were in critical condition, and he, Liam Payne, refuses to leave his room, "Li, bae, you need to come out! please! you haven't eaten anything in two days!" you plead, "fine. I'll come out! just for you!" he says and walks out, he is a lot skinnier than before, "babe, I got news from the hospital an your parents will be okay!" you say, "that's the best news I've heard so far!" he says and then doubles over as a hunger pang hits him so you quickly walk him to the couch and he sits down and starts to eat.