CHAPTER TWELVE

Sorry for the late update.. school and stuff... okay.. you know the usual ignore the few spelling mistakes you find. And thanks for reading and voting for this book.

Sexy Damien.. angry I guess anyway

Enjoy.

DAMIEN'S POV

To say I was angry was an understatement. I had gotten out from a long meeting before I went home I wanted a chance to breathe a little then surprise my sweet mate with his gift only to walk into the club and find him in that position. I know I have been a little withdrawn from him but it was with good reason the fact that he went out there and kissed another man other than me pissed me off to no end. He was nervous and I could smell it but what got to me was that sweet scent of his. He was in heat and it made things all the more anticipating. I drove us straight to our hideout cabin without uttering a single word. He did seem like he wanted to exchange a few words but he knew now had not been the right time to do so. I parked at the side of the cabin and got off went to his side and opened the door for him.

"Get out. I want you to go straight to the bedroom and strip completely and stand there." I said in a hoarse and husky voice making him gasp. My cock was hard like never before. The need to have me deep in his tight hot ass was so much I could taste it in my mouth. I was going to fuck him to oblivion only to show who the fuck he belonged to. My fangs ached to claim him. I groaned again as I walked to the house.

I shut the door and locked it heading straight to the bedroom. The sight of him was enough to almost cum in my pants. I slowly circled him as I moved my hand on his feverish body. His dark complexion looked so sexy whenever he was turned on and he was. His cock was already hard and licking. His slick was dripping as he tried hard not to react to my touch.

"So who gave you the idea that you should go kissing other men ...Mmmmh? " I asked as I ran my fingers down his back as kissed the back of his neck making him whimper.

"I... it's not like that Damien... i... ally didn't mean to do that but you forced me to and it caught your attention... " he said as he slowly ground his ass on my crotch making me hiss.

"Still baby... the only mouth you are to kiss is mine, not anyone else. I am going to wash out his taste from his mouth." I groaned turning him to face me as I kissed him hard. "Open up for me. Give me that tongue."

He opened up for me as I ran my tongue on his as sucked on it. He kissed me back with the same vigor making the both of us moan in the kiss. I ripped my clothes off as o ran my hands on his body licking his neck. He looked at me with lust, need, which lovemaking me bite back a moan.

"Baby please... "he moaned as he kissed me again his hands roaming on my body pulling on my clothes. "Am sorry I did that but please... I want you so bad it hurts. I want you now.... fuck am so wet for you... " he looked up at me again taking one of my fingers and pushing it in his mouth sucking on it hard. I felt my cock jolt in my pants and caution was thrown out the window. I would claim my mate yet again.

"Get on the bed and face me. I know what you want... but before that, I will give you what you need. What you need is to know who you belong to
.. who owns every part of you. I will kiss you hard enough for you to feel my tongue deep in your throat. I will then lick every inch of your body as I claim it as mine, I will then push my cock so deep in you and fuck you so hard and slow that you will fill every part of me. I will then push my fangs deep into your neck and mark you so everyone will know who you belong to. Do you understand?" I asked in a low lusty voice as I completely stripped and got on the bed.

I watched nod and moan as he stroked his cock slowly as he widened his legs to let me get on top of him
"Yes Damien, claim me.... own me... please..... oh..." He whispered the word as I pinched on his nipples hard and kissed them sucking on then gently placing little bites on them.

I moved my lips on his body as I promised. Licked every part of him as I moved to his cock. I stroked him hard and fast than hard and slow-changing the rhythm over and over. I teased the tip of his cock with my thumb as I watched his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"You look, sexy baby.. so open for me," I said as widened his legs more to expose the little twitching hole that fully anticipated my touch. I leaned down and licked it then completely went home with it. I ran my tongue hard on his hole as I held him tight to keep him from moving away from the bed.

"Oh, God... Dam..i... oh fuck..... yes..." he moaned as he clawed on the sheets.

It felt good to know that he liked this. He was panting almost drooling. I pushed my wet fingers slowly deep inside him as I held him. His hips moved involuntarily to meet my every thrust. His hole swallowed my fingers so perfectly that it made me moan at the sight of it.

"Please more... I need more Damien please.. just..." he sobbed as I curled my finger to find that sweet cum inducing spot that drove him insane. I knew I found it when he almost shot out of bed making me chuckle. His hips thrust in a very fast way as I finger fucked him hard. "Damien yes...right there... I want your cock... baby please.. your cock..."

I groaned as I removed my fingers making him whimper in protest.
"Shhhh baby am giving you what you need. Brace yourself... " I teased his hole with the tip of my cock as I used his slick to make myself wet. He looked so good like this and the erotic look on his face was enough to taint a saint. "Hold on to me Liam.... am not going to stop until you are thoroughly fucked. Until I coat every part of you with my seed." I groaned as I slowly pushed deep inside him. "Open up baby .. let me in." He whimpered again as he clawed on my back. Let the fun begin.

Tune in for more of Liam and Damien as they get it on. Thanks again for reading and supporting this book.