time goes on part 2

billie's POV
hit all him me at once. the love. the hate. the Betrayal.

Que's Pov
"que" "que" bri said multiple times until she could get my attention "you want a drink" she said as i finally looked at her "yeah get me something that looks good" (i don't know my drinks). she left and now i'm here having no one to talk to.

billie's POV
i was waiting till that girl was gone so i can talk to que and see how it's going which you might think is a stupid idea since well i cheated but i wanna know if it could work still. i started walking to him until a hand pulled me back into them. "hey baby wanna dance" "uh no" and i continued walking 20 inches away from what i want to get to, but once i was close enough that girl came back. "baby i got your drink" "thanks" hearing there conversation told me that i was to late. i turned around bumping into someone. "sorry" i said "billie"? "prince"

      "i didn't know you were here" "wish i wasn't" i said quietly to myself "come on" prince said pulling to the bar "have fun"

30 minutes later
   billie's POV
it was not a good idea to get drunk i had a hookup with a dude i don't even know plus i feel hella dizzy. "zoe can we go" "danielle has the keys" "ok"

i walked to danielle but she was grinding on a dude so i dragged her off of him so i can talk to her but she wasn't budging "danielle get your ass off of him and give me your keys" "fine damn" 

i got in the car while zoe was getting danielle since i was feeling more dizzy by the second.

we decided danielle is going to drive since she was sober.

Que's POV
bri was getting on me and she knows when i have alcohol in my System then i'm more then horny and i couldn't take it. i picked her up and put her over my shoulder and walked to the car being carful. i finally put her down once we got to the car and started to make out with her. i let go and look around to see if anyone was looking cause it was getting heated but the only person that was looking was billie with hurt in her eyes.

should i skip but recap what happened in a year or 2 cause it get crazy or should i just keep it going.