Mark's tension

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that this story will be pretty lame but you never know, you guys might actually like it. Anyways, if you want to follow me on Instagram, it's (eden.ge). Make sure you follow me and comment! By the way, my chapters are short compared to others! So, hope you enjoy!
-
Mark's POV -
-
"I feel like my house is haunted," I said with a tension to Eva. " I mean, I knew that I just moved there but it seems pretty creepy. When I'm in my room, I feel like someone is with me and I'm not alone, like someone is staring at me from far away." Eva looked at me like I was crazy but I really did feel all the chills when I'm in my room. Eva thing's that ever since I moved into my new house in Midland Texas, she's been thinking I've been acting strange. With the new house, I'm pretty scared. I don't know much about it. " Well, Midland is above a Indian Burial Ground," Eva said with enthusiasm. I was shocked. I never really knew anything creepy about the place I live in. But now that I live in a creepy old home, it all kind of creeps me out. I feel like I need to know this.
-
Eva's POV
-
I think it's weird what Mark is talking about. Midland is over a Indian Burial Ground but I don't think that really has anything to do with what he's talking about. We sat down for lunch at Tumbleweed (smoothie place), and we sipped our smoothies and talked about it a little more before we had to leave. My brother works there and so he came and waited us. My brother's name is Logan. Logan and Mark are really close friends since 5th grade. While Logan was on break, he came and sat next to me to talk with us. Logan asked Mark how he liked his new house, and Mark talked all about the paranormal stuff that he felt. When Logan was gone, I asked Mark if we could go to his house and watch a movie or something. On the way from the Tumbleweed, to Marks house, I noticed something in Mark's neighbor's house. Something was standing in the window. I pointed it out to Mark. Mark was unaware of it. He didn't see what I saw. It was a man with a black suit on and a dead face, he was covered in blood and looked like he was screaming. He turned and looked at me and pointed to Mark. I turned my head to look at Mark, and when I turned my head back to the window, he was gone.