At Mark's house

Mark's POV
-
Walking the sidewalks along Wall St., Eva said she saw something in my next door neighbor's house. Even though I had seen nothing in the window where she saw something creepy. She described it as a dead man in a black suit. He also had red drippy blood pouring from his head. She said it looked like he'd gotten shot or something.
-
Eva didn't understand me when I said I think my house is haunted until she experienced it herself. She said that when she got there, she went straight for my room and that's the only safe place she thought was in the house. I didn't stay with her, I went to go help my mom carry in groceries because she had just got back from Trader Joe's. As I was carrying groceries in for my mom, Eva was upstairs laying down playing on her phone. She decided she didn't want to help because her arm was hurting but I have no clue how. She didn't mention it to me until we got there. She said she'll be in the bathroom, and when she was in the bathroom, I heard a loud scream and I was scared on what could've happened to her. I ran up the stairs skipping a step each time to save time and get to her quicker. As I approached the last step, I ran straight for the bathroom. I found her in the corner of the bathroom crying. I asked her is what was wrong and if she was okay. She didn't say anything so I carried her to my bedroom and Layed her on my bed and stayed with her. My mom was worried. I told her to go down stairs cause I could handle it. "What happened to you?" "Are you okay?" I gave her some time to answer the question. She said "That was real. What I just saw, was real. Legit! I don't think I'll ever go into that bathroom again. I saw what I saw and I can't handle that..." she said with despair. "I asked what it was and she told me she saw the same man she saw in the window next door. This time, with a little strange girl. Two pig tails with a curl. A pink dress, tights, and black barely-has-a-wedge- shoes. Red blood covering her also. I asked myself why it has to be my amazing girlfriend who has experience everything? I felt bad. "I won't let that happen to you again." I played with her until she felt safe enough and just layed there in complete silence.
SIDENOTE;
-
hey guys, I just wanted to apologize on how short this chapter was. I'm going to start to follow some of you guys, so if you want me to follow you, just comment!✌ Hope you enjoyed and I will update tomorrow! Thanks!