Part 11

Amila.

"Look at me" i yelled at him. And he looked at me "yesterday you told me you'd love me and I said it back cus I clearly feel the same way. But tell me why that bitch was in your face touchin you sean ? Huh ?" I said with tears falling.

"Why is she claiming she having your baby huh sean?" He ain't say nothing. He just looked at me with sorry eyes.

Me and Sean ain't been together long but we been together long enough. I felt like he was someone that wouldn't hurt me. But he just did. Cheated on me. He cheated with someone I dislike. And it hurt. It hurts so bad.

Here's how it happend

It was last period and I went to the ladies room to go to the bathroom and to check out my hair. When I was inside the bathroom I over heard people talking

"Did you find out if you are ? " Someone asked. "Yeah I'm pregnant and I'm sure it's his cus he was the only one I recently had sex with" some one replied.

"How long have you been sleeping with him and what happen to cam?" And I automatically knew that hope was in here.

"We been sleeping together for 1 month now. And I'm still with him and I love him but sean so addict- " I bust out the bathroom crying my eye out and I. Walked up to her.

" You are a fake ass bitch and I'll never forgive you never. And I want all the shit I gave you back and I want my number deleted from your phone too you hoe ass bitch" i yelled in her face then I walked out the bathroom.

While I was walking I felt a bit sick and I was spinning. So I walked to the nurse and she had me drink some water and lay down.

I was woken up a couple minutes later. And the nurse told me that it's time to go.

On my way to my locker I see sean posted on his locker while hope was in his face touching his chest and face.

I walked pass them and he pushed her off of him and looked at me. I started walkin out the school. He came over to me and tried to grab me.

" Stop don't fucking touch me" I yelled at him and he just grabbed me again
"Milla It wasn't what it look like. I'm telling you " he said to me.

I turned around to him. "You are such a lier. U saying it wasn't what it look like but it was it really was. It was telling me what was saying was true." I said with watery eyes then I walked out the school. He ran after me and grabbed me again.

"What are you talking about what was true ?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"You been fucking her sean. You been fucking her while we was together. And you knew she was my ex bestfriend. And it's been going on for a month. Really? And then the worse part about it is she is having your child." I basically yelled.

And he just looked away.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. But he turned away. "Look at me I yelled" And he looked at me "yesterday you told me you love me and I said it back cus I clearly feel the same way. But tell me why that bitch was in your face touching you sean ? Huh ?" I said with tears falling.

Why is she claiming she having your baby huh sean?" He didn't say nothing He just looked at me with sorry eyes.

So I just walked away. I need to get away from him. I didn't want him to see my cry anymore.

When I got to my car all I could do was cry. I sat in my car and cried intill I had the strength to drive home.

When I got home I went straight to my room crying my self to sleep.

I was woken up by banging on the front door. I went downstairs and opened it and there stood sean.

"Amilla I'm sorry" he said tryna grab me and I backed away.

"You can say sorry as many times as you want. You got her pregnant. No matter of fact you was sleeping with her while we was together. Knowing that we used to be friends. And u say in my face and act like both was going on. U didn't even think about telling me shit was going on. And I fucking trusted you." I said to him at the verge of crying

"Ik I'm so sorry Amilla I really mean it. It was wrong of me to ever cheat on you. and I'm so sorry. But I didn't mean to get her pregnant. It should be you that is pregnant. Not her and I'm sorry baby. "He said coming close to me.

"Stop sean. Just stop"I said crying. then he kissed me. This kiss was so passionate i fell into his spell.

He stoped and looked into my eyes and said he love me. And I felt it. He does. "I love you too" and he kissme again. Mumbling he sorry and he loves me on my lips.

he picked me up while still kissing my lips saying sorry. I thought to my self it's happening. It really about to happen.

He took me to my room and laid me down still kissing me. Then he got up and looked me in my eyes and I nodded my head and he kissed me again and slowly slid down my soaked panties.

Thank god Emanual and my mom wasn't here because I didn't want them to hear what was about to happen.

Sean stood up and dug into his pocket and grabbed a condom. Then hen slid his black skinny jeans off and buy the look of his boxers he was packin.

He slide down his boxers and I damn near passed out looking at his size. Was that gonna fit in me.

He slid on the condom. And laid on top of me positioning himself at my entrance. I looked at him then I took of my tink top and watched him look at me with so much lust in his eyes.

He then started to push himself inside of me slowly. "Damn Amilla you tight asf" he groaned still sliding himself in to me.

I started to feel a lot of pain and I stoped him. "It hurts." I cried. He stoped moving and kissed me. "Baby I stop right here if you want" he said to me sincerely. I shook my head and told him we here now no use to stop.

He shook his head and kissed me deeply. While pushing his whole length into me. I damn near screamed but his kiss muffled it. We sat in that position for a couple sec to let me get use to his size.

Once I got use to it he started stroking slow and deep. Which felt like heaven on earth. I was moaning lowly. And grabbing his curls. He kissed me passionately while still stroking me with so much love.

We was making love.