Seeing An Old Accomplice

Erwin had caught me off guard.

"What is wrong with you Erwin!?"

Soon I was on the dirty ground. I looked up to see the culprit... Levi.

"Hmph! You cheat!"

"What? You didn't make any rules."

You wrapped your legs around Levi's leg and rolled to where you both were on the ground. I could hear a low growl rumble from his chest. I jumped up as soon as he did and pulled him up.

"Guess I won without much of a fight."

"If I'm going down, I'll throw you to the ground first!"

His voice sparked with vigor. I was shocked. Not by the fact that I was a millisecond off of the ground about to land on my stomach. It was him showing... Emotions other than distaste and being analytical. His eyes radiated with passion and desire.

It was like I could see him perfectly... My cheeks burned for some reason. But I quickly shook my head as he tried to stand up and get on top of me to try and win the fight.

"Levi... Sometime either here and now or later. I will win this, or atleast tie! This I promise... Fight me as hard as you can. I dare you."

Levi stood still as you grabbed his shirt and slammed your head against his. Blood coming out of both your foreheads. Levi stared at you.

"...How should I know you will keep your word."

"Look me in the eyes right now. I am serious. This is my second priority from helping the Corps save humanity."

Levi sighed. Then said in a monotonic snarky way.

"We'll see Y/n."

"Wha-!? Why has this turned into a contract! This is a fight for Pete's fxcking sake!"

"Y/n!"

I grew stiff hearing The Commander and Erwin call out my name. Barely turning my body towards them.

"Yes sir?"

"Come over here."

Erwin said signifying for me to stand next to him. That's when one of the subordinates grabbed me and made me follow them quickly on foot to my first mission in the Classified section of Survey Corps.

The Commander and subordinates then taught me there for years. And I was to become a weapon for them to use. I didn't care honestly... They still treated me as a friend and teammate.

The mission was to search and destroy all the Titans that posed a threat and to keep an eye on The Military Police. It was the perfect job for the goal I was trying to achieve! However, the Military was onto us for watching over us and ordered us to stop after 10 years later.

"Y/n-san. I would like to talk with you..."

The Commander said quietly.

"No need Commander. I know what this is about... But what am I to do?"

He sighed after a smile played on his lips.