Phases of the Temptress

We all have a purpose. And unfortunately, some of us don't accept our purpose at all. And it blocks us from true happiness. Sometimes we stay stuck in the past from trauma or even mistakes by our hands. But the more we stay in that frame of mind, the more problems we experience. Everyone has karmic debt and everyone has bondages to something. But are we willing to break the chains? You can be going through prostitution, drug addiction, money problems, losses of family and friends and more. But you can't just give up. For you have a journey that is yours and nobody else's to have. It is hard to see light in a dark place, but all Stars go through darkness to shine.

Incorporate positive thinking. Gratitude Journal, Meditation, Yoga. Anything that uplift your spirits. Even a hobby that is yours.

You are a Soul having a experience as a human. You are having ups and downs but through all of it is lessons that will be needed in the afterlife. So enjoy it for now.

You are Worthy. The universe listens to you. And you must know what you put out you get back. So the more you put love in Mother Gaia the more Earth puts love into you. You do deserve abundance and healthy lifestyle in every way.

Nature is your Friend. Let nature heal you inside and out. Be one with nature. And listen to the whispers of the tree and the animal. It helps in many ways.

The first step to a outside blessing is a inside revaluation.