Good bye.....

This is my first book on wattpad so it might not be the best one! There will be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, and it may make you cringe but well I'm still a beginner so just bear with me if you're actually planning on reading this!

Here we go.......

"Promise you won't get yourself into trouble when I'm gone" chanyeol a tall guy in glasses says . .. holding sehun's hands," I won't I'm not a kid anymore...." Sehun said tightening his grip on chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs ," I know but to me you're always a little boy!" Chanyeol said..," silly" sehun muttered smiling at Chanyeol.. " but you gotta promise me one thing too..." Sehun Said ," anything for my best friend ever!" Chanyeol Said,"promise we'd meet again.." he said.

"We will! We will meet again!" Chanyeol said. " How are you so sure?" Sehun asked ," chanyeol pats sehun's head and smiling slowly he said gently," I just know....."  Sehun looked at Chanyeol for a second saying nothing ... " I'll miss you ..." He stammered as tears brimmed out of his eyes. He had promised himself not to cry and make chanyeol worried he had promised himself to be strong but when he saw chanyeol his best friend who was leaving and that nothing was going to be the same again..he couldn't help himself,"Dang I hate myself for this..." Sehun said  wiping his tears with his blue sweater  everything was blur for a moment when he suddenly felt a warm hug.  ..," Chan?" He mumbled trying to look at him ," no Don't look at me right now it's embarrassing ," chanyeol said his voice breaking  and he sniffled  and at that time sehun knew sehun was crying too he hugged him back ,  feeling a bit happy to see his friend cry for the First time...and then in a deep and quite voice Chanyeol whispered in sehun's ears," I'll miss you too Hunnie...." holding him tighter.

Later that evening Chanyeol's family moved for Tokyo it was painful as he saw their car taking a turn and drive away... It was painful to look back at his best friend's house which was now just an empty building.. ..But Sehun smiled, " Yes we'll meet again I can feel it too..  " he said to himself.....

  " he said to himself