prologue

I sat at the desk at the police station and did my paperwork. After a while Ryan came with my morning coffee.

-Thanks Ryan, I don't know what I would do without you.-

I said and took my coffee from him.

- there is nothing to talk about, I have been bringing it to you for almost 4 years. -

he said and smiled.

- 4 years? so much time has already passed? I feel like it was yesterday-

I answered, surprised.

-Yes...-

Ryan said and then added

- maybe you better leave these papers and rest because you talk stupid things -

I scratched the back of my head and stood there.

- you're right, I think I'll go for a walk.

I didn't even get to the door and I heard the telephone ring. I went to the desk again, picked it up, and sat down.

- here is the DeAmphtos detective from the 12th police station -

no one answered anything. All I could hear was a small breath and after a while the loud laughter of the child. At the end I heard the voice of a girl who said only "B". The connection has been broken.

I put the phone on the desk and looked at Ryan. He asked what was going on, and thinking that it was just a joke I said nothing. This, however, was not the first time. For several days someone has been calling and saying some letters. I have already made the word "Lydia" from them. I did not want to worry Ryan because he has a lot more important things on his mind than some stupid phones, Ryan has been trying to solve the mystery of the mysterious drug gang that gives fake drugs to children who then go to the hospital. We already have 5 children deaths because of them. Ryan sits there day and night, but they still have nothing. So I decided that I would track this person down and talk to him, but he uses a pre-paid phone so I won't know anything.

so yeah this is my first ever story on this account! i hope you like it and i'm sorry for bad grammer!

-nocturm