🄴🅀🅄🄰🄻

chapter ²¹ ❦

the next beautiful morning taehyung got woken up by the sound of his phone.
he tried opening his eyes, but the bright sunlight from his window wouldn't let him. it was so bright, it shone through the curtains.
taehyung rubbed his puffy eyes and yawned sweetly, making his eyes water a little.

he sat up and noticed a body lying down next to him.

oh, right...

taehyung gave out a little smile. next to him was jungkook who was sleeping deeply.
jungkook's body was half uncovered and taehyung took a little bit of time to admire those curves. he then covered jungkook with the blanket and took his phone from the nightstand.

yoongay

yesterday 1:36 pm

hey, where did u leave to
without saying anything?

4:12pm

hey, babe, what are you doing rn?
babeee
taehyung

9:50pm
k, I'll leave u for now, but I'll be waiting for an explanation tho

today 7:22am

u awake yet?
there is an important mission for u

taehyung wake up now!!
this is extremely important!
we must act quick before the malgeun pi gang takes this over.
I can't send any of the
other idiots that work for me
for this mission.

TAEHYUNG!!
FUCKING ANSWER!

seen.

taehyung turned off his phone and rolled his eyes.
why right now? why this day?
he really wanted to lay in bed with jungkook until the afternoon.

wait a second... why would I want to do that? its not like jungkook and I are a thing...

taehyung gave jungkook a glance and pursed his lips together.

but he is hella good looking...

taehyung heard jungkook's phone go off. he quickly grabbed it to turn off the volume to not wake jungkook up.
he really didn't want to look through his messages but curiosity took over.
he slid down the message notification that popped up to see the rest of the text that was typed.

boss h
jungkook.
there is a new important
mission for u rn
get to the office asap
we need to have this done
before the geomeuns do it.
take your....

the rest of the messages sent weren't visible but taehyung didnt need them. he already knew what was going on.

we got another mission together...
well, then, if last time you won, jungkook, then this time it's my turn.
1:1, babyboy.

taehyung threw jungkook's phone on the bed and rushed over to his closet to get dressed.

jungkook turned to the side and stretched his arms out.

this doesn't look like my ceiling...