♡ graduation ♡

Dear Axel,

Graduation day. The best, and the worst day of our lives. Highschool is over. Finally, you go to college and make new friends, meet a beautiful human being, and get married. Life is just perfect, isn't it?
No it's not perfect. It's a total mess.
At least for me. I don't know where to go, what to think.
I'm lost. Completely.
I feel like I'm in an infinite rollercoaster with bunch of other people. But you're just watching. You just watch how I fall over myself. For the 100th time.

And that's the reason why I fell for you in the first place. You're this stable person. Always knows what to say, what to think. Confident and friendly as hell.

The first time I saw you, was when we were in geometry class. You sat in the back, I sat in front of you. You'd always sent love letters.
Not for me, of course.
I was your mailman. The ultimate wingman who sent your lovely, beautiful, letters to Ciara. You loved her. When you looked at her your eyes flickered with a flame of happiness, and hope that she will notice you someday. She never did.
But i did.

And it hurts. It hurts that I've never got to tell you that I love you. Of course I never will. But here we are, confessing my love for you.

I love you.

Write, just at least back,
Jennifer.