Chapter 1

Prologue:

We all know the story of how dolls are separated. The perfect dolls get a chance to go to the big world, while the ugly dolls get thrown out to a place called Uglyville. But what if a doll accidentally fell into the ugly category? Meet (Y/N), She has fallen into the world of Ugly's, and has been living with them for many years. But what if, (Y/N) finds out the truth? The Ugly Truth?(A/N:I'm so sorry)
———————————————
"Yo! Wake up Moxy!" The Pegasus at Moxy's window exclaimed. The pink sock puppet, named Moxy, hopped off her bed and looked over to him.

"Good morning Peggy!" Moxy chirped, "I've been up for hours!" She ran up to the calendar on her wall, "Today could be the day!" She looks at her self in the wacky mirror, before running out of her house to the one next door.

When she enters a room, she see's
(Y/N) sleeping peacefully in her bed. Her (H/C) (H/L) hair was all over the place, and she was softly snoring. Moxy runs up to her, and jumps onto her bed continuously until she see's (Y/N) open her eyes slightly. "Moxy?" (Y/N) says sluggishly, "What are you doing?" She finally asks, rubbing her temples, before looking at Moxy, who has a big smile plastered on her face

"Come on (N/N)! Today might be the day! And we need to deliver papers." Moxy tells her. "Ah, I can just imagine—"

"—Being with your perfect child. You say that everyday" A blue dog said at the door way.

"Hey UglyDog!" (Y/N) quipped, putting on (Clothing style). And running up to UglyDog. "How do I look?"

"Your ugly as ever, (N/N)!" Said Moxy. (Y/N) smiles at them.

(A/N: We are skipping the whole song thing)

"But Ox, how do you know you know the big world doesn't exist?" (Y/N) asked Ox, while they were in a line to get a lollipop.

"I just know, dear." Ox replied, getting two rainbow lollipops. He gives one to (Y/N) and they begin walking. (Y/N) hears something in the distance.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR DREAMS COMING TRUE!" Moxy. (Y/N) looked to her right to see Moxy running up to them, with Babo, Wadge, UglyDog, and LuckyBat behind her. "Hey (N/N) Let's go!"

"Woah, woah! Slow your horses!" Ox told them. "What's going on here?"

"Heya Ox, LuckyBat just helped me out! We need to head out!" Moxy said really quickly, then grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist with LuckyBat then continued to run off, making (Y/N) drop her lollipop.

"Nice one, Lucky!" Ox shouted, giving a thumbs up to him, while LuckyBat screamed like his life was being taken away from him.

(A/N: I apologize but I need to Time skip again. We are now about to see Lou, brought to you by Nick Jonas Himself!)

"Ewww! What. Are. Those?" Asked the Pink haired doll.

"Is that supposed to be a dog?" Continued the purple haired doll.

"Lou is so not going to like this." Claimed the Blue haired doll.

"Definitely not. He's going to be like 'I do not like this, Ew, ew, ew!" The pink haired doll said, posing while the others laughed.

"Wow Kitty! That was such a good Lou impression!" The blue haired girl praised.

"I know right?" Kitty said. All three of them looked over to the magenta colored hair.

"U-Uhh! Yeah! I do know! Right?" The magenta haired girl stutters.

"Uhm, excuse me girls. Who's Lou?" Asks a poor brown haired boy with a green streak of green, and green and Purple eyes. Kitty, and the other two look at him with anger and disgust.

"Who's Lou? Were you born Yesterday?" Kitty snaps at him.

"Uhmm... yes?" He quickly states.

"Look, Listen, and Learn!" All three of them say, then point up. A figure in a spotlight appears, and everyone goes insane. Moxy, LuckyBat, UglyDog, Wadge, Babo, and (Y/N) look up at them, while a few Dolls look at them with disgust in there eyes. Every Doll there was chanting a name,

"Lou! Lou! Lou! Lou!"

"I love you Lou!"

"Free-bird!"

Then music played and fireworks came off. The lights shined onto a doll with perfect blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, with a black suit.

(A/N: Ignore the last part with the Uglydolls)

All the words Lou was singing to everyone was so hurtful, and suddenly...

"WAIT!" Lou called, and the music stopped. The lights shined on (Y/N) and the others, and they fell silent.

"Look at you, Look at you, Look at you~" Lou began again, hopping off the stage and walking directly towards them. "I've never seen anything like you before~" Lou says grabbing one of (Y/N) hands, and placing his other hand on top of it. "I mean, words fail me. I mean I'm tongue-tied, I mean I'm speechless, baby~" Lou pulled (Y/N) closer to him. "What's a thing like you doing in a place like this?" Lou let's go of her, and walks up to the rest of her friend's, " I gotta tell ya, you're, Pretty~..... Pretty Ugly!"

They stand there shocked, while Lou started dancing around them. " So wait... Ugly is a..." (Y/N) begins to say but then cuts herself short.

"Real bad thing." Lou finishes for her, then continues "Yeah your
U-G-L-Y..."
Lou then stands right in front of them, "I really do feel bad for you, but kids just don't want Ugly's, so, I don't know where you came from, but you definitely don't belong here."

Then the music comes back," and that's the Ugly~~ Truth~~!" He sings. Then the music cuts away.

"Come on, let's go home..." says Wadge. (Y/N) is looking at the floor.

"Do you want me to carry you too?" Asks Babo. (Y/N) is quiet for a bit.

"Yeah..." (Y/N) answers. She is about to be picked up, until a strange force pulls her back. She about to fall backwards, until something catches her in there arms. (Y/N) looks up to see Lou, looking down at her with his blue eyes and a smirk on his face.

"But this lovely doll will stay~" He says. (Y/N) look at him shocked, and Moxy, LuckyBat, UglyDog, Wadge, and Babo look back in shock as well.

"WAIT WHAT?!" (Y/N) and Moxy exclaim in surprise.

———————————————

(A/N: Thank-you for reading this. I don't know if you'll like it or not, but I tried! Like I said, this is only practice and for fun!)