(02)OHMYGOD SORRY

You wake up in ur dormrooom and stare at ur ceiling. 'It's... White'u think to urself.' yea no shit me. 'someyimes, you could hit urself, and u did. A small clapping sound echoed through ur dormrooom as u facepalmed. You stood up and got dressed. Instead of wearing the red tie that came with the uniform, u wore a (f/c) tie.' I wonder if katsuki would like it.' you slammed ur head against the wall with this thought. 'stop it me... Quit this stupid act'

You walked to the dorms kitchen where you saw tsuyu. 'hey tsu!' 'hey (y/'n), kero!' you grabbed a bowl of CeRiAl and noticed tsu didn't eat. Or so u thought. 'no I did eat, I had a shit ton of flies this morning. Kero' you laugh at this comment.

After a long school day you decide to hit the beach because, *f* it. You deserved this, some free time. You could train at the same time.

You grab ur bikini and head to the changing room. You open the door. Silently, slow. When the door is open wide enough you scream on the incide, not knowing if it is a happiness crie or ur just shocked to see... Bakugou, shirtless, now with a deep shade of pink on his face.
'TCH, u like what you see?'
You snap out of ur transe and realize u where staring. ' OMG KATSUKI I'M SO SORRY' you scream with a small drup of blood streaming out of ur nose. (a/n sorry not sorry)

U ran away looking red as a tomato, overthinking what just happened. He is kinda hot though...