Arrival

Costa Rica, a tropical tourist attraction, but many miles off the coast was an archipelago known as the five deaths. Such a lovely name thought James, a tall 20 year student with a group of friends wanting to head to the specific island Isla Nublar to see what happened to the rumored resort and the apparent "Dinosaur" Island talked about by Ian Malcom which sure he was discredited by Ingen, but it was still a lead to what this mystery resort was.

"Hurry up guys! The docks aren't that far" James yelled, fixing his golden blonde hair and staring at his friends.

"Shut up already James! We're not all athletes like you." The voice of a fairly average looking guy, Alexander. Who goes by Al, was a mess, his black hair dripping with sweat down his lightly tanned skin, for a guy who is predominantly Mexican he sure can't take the heat.

"Whatever Al, you're just not as hyped to see all those priceless merchandise from the resort! Who else can sell unreleased merchandise of a resort?" The voice of the beautiful Emily, who was a tall brown haired beauty who likes collecting stuff from weird places, like maybe a private resort that definitely had merchandise.

"Yeah dude just lighten up" James smiled at Alexander who still begrudgingly followed.

The small group of three was the only ones who actually wanted this task, going to Harvard with scholarships help if someone wanted to take an all paid trip out to Costa Rica, and thanks to Alexander being the quiet kid who blends in he was able to pull a few strings to get a boat out to Isla Nublar, and maybe they'll find exactly what they need for this stellar paper and demonstration they wanted to do about the abandoned island site of John Hammond, the main goals they want to know is: Why it was shut down? What is on it? And for Emily, what cool collectables will they get?

"Okay, just because I got the boat doesn't mean we couldn't have at least got a ride" Al crossed his arms while he seemed dripping from sweat, the kid definitely didn't seem to make since, seeing how he did extensive research on how Hammond funded paleontologist groups all around America and how he had bought mostly Amber from all around the world.

"Thanks to you Al we have a way of finding out why Hammond wanted a shit ton of Amber and even maybe why he funds all those Paleontologist groups." James said fixing his sunglasses and tossing Alexander a water bottle. The latter deciding to chug down the entire water bottle.

"You know if you dropped the jacket you wouldn't be dying of heat" Emily said with a matter of fact tone. "I mean what's so special about it?"

"It was my Uncle's, if it saved him from death it'll save me from whatever mountain lion or any other stupid creatures on on this shitty island." Al said adjusting his black Denver Broncos zip up hoodie that was way thicker than any normal person should wear in a tropical climate. Whatever was in that 19 year old made him sturdier than probably even the biggest football players at the college. Only due to sheer stubbornness...

Everyone got to the boat to notice a stocky Puerto Rican man and his teenage son fixing up the boat.

"I'll deal with it" Al said as he walked over to the two and started talking to them, they kindly take it nicely with the kid who looked to be a local, a dumb one, but a local none the less "Alright everyone get over here and get on the boat" he finally took off the jacket and sighed loudly as he felt the much cooler atmosphere than the one in his jacket hit his skin.

"Took you long enough" Emily snickered which was met by a middle finger from Al. Who the captain, his kid, and the other members on the boat snicker at the two.