Wait

Otherside

A boy was sleeping with cute smile adoring his face .

Suddenly a girl comes and pours full jar of water on his face .

Barrish barrish 😲😰💧☁☔ the boy exclaimed

The Girl started laughing and say " HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BHAI" & runs

Coming out from the shock

Preeti ki bachi ruk abhi batata hu " the boy runs after her .

Aao aao pakdo , Preeti said while running .

The boy was chasing Preeti they covered the whole house . When they heard someone calling them

" Preetiii Sameerrrr Kya rahe ho tum Arey Bache nahi ho tum "

(Yes the boy is none other than the living legend Sameer Maheshwari )

They both looked in the direction were the voice was coming they saw a man of age approx 70 +

Bhai mujhe tang kar rahe hai Nanu " Preeti says making innocent face

Hawwww jhuttti . Mai pareshan kar raha hu Nanu yeh mere kamre mai aake mere upar pura jug daal diya paani ka dekho mai kitna geela ho gaya ;,; sameer say showing his damp wet clothes to Nanu .

Preeti galat baat bhai ko aise pareshan karte hai Kya ?  Nanu said

Sorry Nanu sorry bhai mai sirf masti karna chahti thi , Preeti said clutching her ears with her hands

Sameer pulls her cheeks .

Masti haan " Sameer says pulling her cheek

Sorry sorry bhai please chodo " Preeti says in pain

Okay , sameer leaves her .

Chalo ab dono taiyaar ho jao , aaj chutti nahi hai na Preeti Tere college ki na Sameer factory ki , Nanu said .

Sampree nods and leaves for getting ready .

After sometime , the trio gathered in dinning  space for breakfast. 

After breakfast ,

Sameer gives a gift wrapped packet to Preeti .

Wow Kya hai yeh , Preeti says excitedly

Khol ke dekh dumbo , sameer says and gets a smack from Nanu in reply

Preeti shows tongue and starts unwrapping

Yeah !! Watch and chocolates . Thanks you bhai love you , Preeti says hugging Sameer .

Chal chal Mera blazer mat kharab kar , sameer said rudely hiding his smile

While Nanu was adoring them .

Preeti gave him a gift  .

Arey yeh , before Nanu can say furthur

Preeti says " pehle kholke toh dekhiye Nanu "

Nanu open the gift .

Arey wah new frame specs , Nanu exclaimed in joy

Ache lage na Nanu aapko , Preeti says smiling widely .

Ache nahi bahut ache . Thank you so much mere bacho . Nanu says taking both sampree in hug .

Hume toh sab bhul Gaye , a voice come from behind .

The trio turned .

Arey rahu ketu Tumhe koi kaise bhul sakta hai, Nanu said with a smirk .

Munna pandit yeh dekho bhai ne mujhe kitna cool gift diya , Preeti says showing them gift .

Arey wah mast hai , Munna said taking chocolate box .

Par mere pass Preeti Tere liye kuch or bhi hai , pandit Said showing her a bag .

Preeti opens the bag and jumps in excitement
"Wow yeh toh wahi horror novels hai joh parso launch hue hai thanks pandit " she hugged pandit .

Pandit smiled widely and the rest trio (Nanu Sameer and Munna ) fake cough and they break the hug .

Arey Sameer office nahi chalna Kya bhai ? Pandit says changing the topic .

Ha ha chalna hai mujhe laga Tujhe maan nahi hai chalne ka , sameer says with a naughty smirk .

Mai gaadi modta hu , pandit says running out .

All laughs while Preeti blushes little .

Evening ..

Sameer was waiting for someone in a restro .

He decorated the whole restro and the whole restro was reserved .

Suddenly he heard someone coming .

He dim all the light and a bright light focus on the entrance .

A girl come in . She was wearing a sexy black short dress showing her cleavage and the dress was barely covering her thighs . She applied nearly 4 - 5 layers of make-up to look good .
(Huh make-up ki dukaan kahi ki 😞😒)

Sameer , the girl says .

Sameer comes to her and bends on his knee and says ,
Sunaina I loved you since the first time I met you . You gave me strength to come out from my parents loss . I cannot imagine a day without you . I love you sunaina . Will you marry me ?
Sunaina was shocked .

WHT Sameer ! You know I m going for 1 month to London and then Atleast a year i cannot marry you . You know I want to be a model . And you at saying to want to marry me . Then you'll say you want kids . I cannot marry you Sameer Atleast for a year " sunaina says annoyed .

Par sunaina Nanu will not wait for a year he already started searching girl for me , sameer says pleading .

Give Me somedays I'll think upon it , sunaina says .

Sameer nods helplessly

Chalo koi baat nahi yeh sab chodo hum dinner karte hai aaj Valentine's day isliye mai tumhare liye gift bhi laya hu . " Sameer says changing mood

Wow show na baby , sunaina says lovingly

Sameer gave her a gift .

Ohhh ! Woowww !! Diamond ring aww baby I love you . Sunaina hugs Sameer

Let's eat then , sameer says .

After having delicious meal

Sunaina leaves and Sameer also leaves after paying the bill .

At night (10:00pm)

Sameer was feeling sad bcoz sunaina was not ready to marry now . And Nanu was not waiting he was feeling like he was vegetable inside a sandwich .

Thinking all these thing he sleeps .

Otherside ,,

Naina was coming from her evening work (she is a cook in a hotel . She works four hours in the hotel )

She opened the Door of her house .

It was a single room a kitchen a washroom house not very big but due to naina's cleanliness the house look pretty nice .

She changes into her comfy clothes .
And lays down on the bed .

Thinking about the day and she sleeps .

So guys hope you like the update
Do vote and comment  (compulsary)
Keep loving and supporting
NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED !