fifteen

Chapter fifteen.
hungry.

His lips are on yours and his grip around you is tight. He pulls away for the slightest moment, "please don't scare me like that again." His voice only reaches a whisper and your insides go warm as you see him raw. His emotions were out and unafraid of being seen.

"I'm sorry, I won't." Your voice matches his and before you could say anything else he pressed his lips into yours and you allow him to kiss you. 

Jungkook's chest is heavy but the thought of not seeing you again has made him lose sight of everything else. His mind solely focused on you. He deepens the kiss and he feels your body melt into his hold.

He knows he's going to regret this because the guilt would come crashing in the moment you're no longer the only thing on his mind but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to feel good and you made him feel good. Safe even. The concern you showed him went unmatched with everyone else who was in his life.

His mind tells him you only care because he's your client but the way you're kissing him gets him to push that thought out easily. He knew what you felt went beyond the professional relationship.

You find yourself on the couch, his lips on your neck and you're breathing out his name with satisfaction. You feel his shallow breath against your skin and you feel yourself wanting him in every aspect. It's been months since you've allowed yourself to feel this good, especially with someone else.

"Jungkook," your breathing goes ragged as your thoughts go haywire, wanting to feel him on you, on your skin, in you and any other way if it meant having him now.

His head pokes up, his brown hair falling over his forehead, partially obstructing his eyes that are now dark with desire and you're almost sure yours reflected the same look.

His lips are on yours again and he's fighting the thoughts, that have somehow managed to sneak its way back in, with the taste of you and the feeling of your soft lips. He grips your waist a little harder and a moan escapes your lips which drives him crazy. His fingers begged to explore your skin and finally, he slips a hand up your shirt and you're gasping because his touch had sent an electric current through your body.

His fingers meet the clasp of your bra and you can tell he's nervous, unsure as to where you stand with the whole thing but you simply arch your back, allowing him to undo it with ease. You wanted him to have you but there's a pull in you and you're reluctant to take things further. 

Your heart starts pounding against your chest and not in the good way. I'm not ready, you think. You didn't want your first time with him to be something you rushed into so you pull away from the kiss. 

His eyes meet yours and he's vulnerable and expectant. A part of you sinks, feeling bad and now you want to say anything else but the truth. You didn't want him to feel unwanted so your brain comes up with something.

Before checking with you, your lips blurt, "I'm sorry, but I'm really hungry." You say and your eyes go wide. You can't believe you had just said this to the man who was hovering you, his hand still under your shirt.

"What?" He coughs out a chuckle and your cheeks are burning.

"I haven't eaten the entire day, I'm sorry." You're apologising again because you're embarrassed and he's getting off of you.

"You haven't eaten anything?" His smile drops a little as he says your name in disbelief. "Well, order something, quick." And as you scramble for your phone, he stares at you, trying to read you.

His smile doesn't leave his lips, thinking about how you had stopped mid-kiss because you were hungry and how it was possibly the most adorable thing you've done so far. It wasn't a lie, since you were genuinely hungry.

"Do you want anything," you ask as the staff from Mc Donalds waits for you. 

"No, I'm good." He's still smiling and you're flustered but you don't let it show.

After you're done ordering, you sit next to Jungkook in silence. The both of you were awkward, behaving like high school kids in that moment. "You can go to bed if you want." You say, not wanting him to stay up for you. 

"It's fine," is all he says as silence falls on the both of you once more. 

To distract yourself from the silence, you pull your laptop onto your lap from the coffee table and skim through the emails until you find one with the subject urgent. 

You notice that it's from Mr Browne and all your worries are back on your shoulders. "Shit," you cuss as you read through the email and Jungkook looks at you, eyebrows furrowed with worry.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he watches you shake your head.

"They found new evidence. They're trying to pull forward your trial date." You say, looking at him with eyes that were stained with fear.

A/N: short update because the next one's a long one! [unedited]