Winter Romance: A Quiet Love P2

Later that night...........
"Okay guys I'm gonna leave for a while. Just gonna buy groceries. Because I'm gonna cook sooooooome.....-" then Izumi kinda stopped." We know, we know it's curry," Yuki said." Say what?! That again?!?!" Tenma complained." Why? Is it not yummy?!" Izumi interrogated. Then she left quickly. Then Tsumugi pulled on his clothes and,
"You're tailing her??"
"I'm not allowing you to be with her."
"It's cold out there!!"
Bunch of these, he thought, then he left that fastly and tailed her to the supermarket.
On the way, he passed by a flower shop, then he entered it and looked at the flowers. I've been thinking to buy her one of these, now where was I... he thought. Then he got out of the flower shop then headed to the supermarket. Then he saw Izumi looking for roux. He thought this isn't normal." Uhhh. Izumi, were you annoyed from what they said earlier?" Then Izumi turned and..."You surprised me. I decided to use some roux for a while to change the taste." Then.."No Izumi.. don't buy roux. Your curry tastes amazing the way it is." He said. Then she raised a brow. Then he smiled assuringly. And she smiled in return. She left the roux behind, bought for spices, and paid for it.
Before they leave...
"Yup, I'm kinda annoyed with what they said earlier." She said
"Is that so? You're curry tastes amazing!" He said.
"Crap, it's already raining out there." He added
"Are we gonna stay here??" She shouted.
"Well, don't exaggerate it, it's gonna be alright." He said assuringly.
He suddenly pulled his coat and,"Izumi, come under here, so you will come home dry."
"This will be embarassing." She said.
"This will be alright." He said.
Then they ran on the streets....... with Izumi and himself under his coat! There a passerby who saw them and said to herself,"If this is a street act, the actors are very excellent. If this is real life, I'd faint."
When they came back, he knocked the door and Tasuku opened it for them. When Tasuku saw the pair under Tsumugi's coat, his eyes became big.
"I'll explain everything, every detail."
Tsumugi said.
...........
"Well, that's all." Tsumugi admitted.
"Whaaa—" Tasuku surprisingly said.
"Well, I think that's one way to tell her that I love her." Tsumugi said.
"Well, this is turning out like Sympathy for an Angel. And we act like our characters from that play." Tasuku said.
"Ta-chan, will you help me tell her?"
"As long as you don't call me by that name."
"Hehe. Like the Tasuku I know."
"Well, you could impress her or something."
"Thanks, Ta-chan! You gave me so much inspiration!"
"Whaddya mean?!"
"Tell ya later!"
..................
Tomorrow...
Tsumugi woke up early for the morning he has been waiting for. He got some flowers in the yard and arranged them beautifully to form a bouquet. Then he rehearsed his lines, but what for? He is gonna ask her out this morning. Well if he is courageous enough to do so, he thought.
...............
Inhale, exhale... okay, this is it, catch the opportunity, he thought. Then he blurted out as Izumi walked down the stairs,"M-May I ask you out?" Then he gave the bouquet to her and took Muku's advice to treat her like a princess. Then he said to himself that it might come handy later. "Don't tell this to anyone else, especially when it comes to Masumi, okay?" Tsumugi said, and she nodded. Then he took her to a beautiful garden. "It's so beautiful! Did you plan for us to go here?" Izumi said. "Well, yes. Since yesterday." Tsumugi said. Then they ate breakfast at a simple restaurant along the streets of Veludo Way. They talked to each other very warmly to each other. "May I order some iced latté?" He said. Then when the order came, he said to her,"This is yours. W-Will you be....." then her heart started to beat very fast. "My girlfriend?" He finished. Then she nodded very happily. Then the two started to go out secretly with Tasuku only knowing about it.

P.S sorry for being dead for a while!!