Chapter 1

On Saturday morning, Namjoo is inside her room. Suddenly, Hayoung knock her door. *tock tock tock* "Unnie, do you wanna build a snowman??" Hayoung ask. Namjoo opened the door and say "it is still autumn now! There's no snow oustide! How can you build a snowman?!" Eehmm.. sorry about that.. hehe^^. How about if we have a BBQ?" Hayoung ask. "Okay! Let's prepare the ingridients." Smiled Namjoo. "How about if we invite Sehun oppa and Jong-In oppa?" Hayoung ask. "Okay, but we need to tell omma first." Namjoo replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hayoung and Namjoo go to find Taeyeon, their mother. "Omma, we want to have BBQ today, may we invite Sehun oppa and Jong-In oppa?" Namjoo asked. "Yes! But do we have the ingredients? Let us make the BBQ for dinner! And now, its the time for us to buy the ingredients!" Taeyeon smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, they go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients. They bought some sausages, fries, margarine, and many more. After they arrived home, Taeyeon call Seohyun to invite them for the BBQ tonight at 7 o'clock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, its 5:45 pm. Its the time for Yesung to come back home. Taeyeon and 8 years old Namjoo are washing the veggies while Hayoung is waiting for her appa to comeback.

Suddenly, there's a ring on the door. "Oh, that's appa. Hayoung walk towards the door to open the door. "Hayoung!" "Appa!" Hayoung strech her arms waiting for Yesung's embrance. Yesung kneel to her eye level and his daughter, Hayoung.

"Where's omma and unnie, honey?"

"They're preparing for tonight's BBQ party" Hayoung said.

"Oh, with whom?"

"Sehun oppa!" Hayoung cheer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, its almost 7 o'clock. Yesung's family are waiting at their house huge garden outside their house while preparing for the BBQ.

*Ding dong*

"I'll get the door." Yesung say.

"Hyung!" Donghae greet the older after the door are open.

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeonghaseo." Seohyun, Kai, and Sehun bow.

"Let's start the BBQ now, should we?"

"네"(ne)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Sehun walk to the garden, Hayoung fare lits up. Her boyfriend and her favourite oppa has come.

"Oppa!" Hayoung hug Sehun.

Sehun smile at the innocent girl, "Hi, Hayoung- ah"

"Namjoo-ya annyeong" Jong-In greets Namjoo.

"Oh, oppa annyeong." Namjoo greet him back.

"Unnie!" Seohyun hugs Taeyeon.

"How are you?"

"Fine unnie.."

"C'mon let's start the BBQ now"

"네"(ne)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The parents are busy cooking the meat, sausages and more. While Jong-in, Namjoo, Sehun, and Hayoung are sitting calmly on the dining table.

"Hayoung-ah, take this please. Put it on the table." Taeyeon order.

Hayoung walks towards her mom and put the food on the table.

The kids start eating, "Hayoung- ah, say ah" Sehun feed Hayoung.

"Gumawo oppa"

"Aigho my dongsaeng, is Hayoung your girlfriend?" Sehun hush, he could feel butterflies flying in his stomach.

But Hayoung is still too innocent to know what love is.

"Hyung, no!"

"Hm? Unnie, what is girlfriend?" Hayoung ask Namjoo who's enjoying her large sausage. "Huh? Hmm... girlfriend is when a guy call someone he love, that's it." Namjoo say, continue eating her food.

Hayoung's eyes got watery before she start sobbing.

Sehun look at the cute girl, "Hayoung, why are you crying?" Sehun bring her to his warm hug. "O..oo...oppa li..lied!" She shutter while sobbing. "네(ne)? Why? Did I say something wrong?" She nod, breaking the hug. She wipe her tears. "You told me you love me, but I'm not your girlfriend?!"

Sehun was taken back by the innocent girl.

Hayoung can't stop crying. Taeyeon approach her little girl.

"Namjoo-ya, why is your dongsaeng crying?" Taeyeon ask while co-ing Hayoung. Namjoo shook her head.

Kai getting closer to Sehun's ear. "Ya, tell her she's your 여친, palli!"

Sehun nod. Pull hayoung from her mom hug and make Taeyeon daze.

"You're mine Hayoung-ah, stop crying." Sehun wipe her tears. Hayoung smile. "Jinjja?" Sehun nod.

"Unnie, I think soon were going to ring the wedding bells." Taeyeon nod. "It feels like I'm watchich fairytale love story."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥