ñ̰ḛ̃w̰̃ ã̰d̰̃d̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃ḭ̃õ̰ñ̰

A/N - So I have been using the app 'tiny decisions' and I've got this:
Lucy Boynton + Gwylim Lee
(Lucy is pregnant)
I'm terribly sorry if you lot hate this ship but this is what popped up.
Anyway, I hope you like it! <33

16.2.20

Lucy's POV

I was pacing around the room erratically waiting for the result on the pregnancy test I had just taken, I've been feeling bodly ill and nauseous and having terrible morning sickness. So I decided to take a test. what if I am pregnant?, what if Gwil doesn't want to be a father yet?, will he abandon me and the child?
"SHUT UP!" I shrieked at myself, I breathed in heavily these thoughts are going to make me cry. 'Knock knock' "You alright in there Luce?" My boyfriend asked worriedly on the other side of the door. "Uhm.. Yeah! I'm fine don't worry, just dropped something!" I replied trying to think of what to say. "Uh, what did you drop and why did you tell it to shut up? I don't think you're supposed to say shut up to an object aha" he giggled back. "Nothing! Don't worry!" I exclaimed. "Okay darling, I'll be downstairs if you need me... Oh I love you!" He replied "I love you too hun!" Phew that was close.

I walked over to the pregnancy test that was laid on the bathroom counter and slowly picked it up, it was shaking in my hand due to me being nervous. I squeezed my eyes shut while bringing the plastic object in front of me, then I immediately opened my eyes. "Fuck.." I said to myself my eyes started to water, it was positive two lines to prove. I'm not ready to tell Gwil yet so I shoved the pregnancy test in the bin and hid it underneath the rubbish, then I put on a fake smile, wiped my tears and walked down stairs to Gwil. Oh what a day, I wonder what's ahead..

-TIME SKIP-

5 months into the pregnancy, Gwil hasn't suspected a thing yet. I've been wearing baggy clothes forever now, I was supposed to go to the studio and practice for some of the scenes but I decided not to due to me being half naked in them and I didn't want anyone to know that I was pregnant. "Are you sure your okay Luce?" Gwil asked "Yeah I'm fine hun" I muttered " you sure? Also don't think I don't know that you have been wearing baggy clothes, you hate baggy clothes babe." He said seriously as he came closer to me. I started backing up and ran up the stairs into our room but before I could lock it Gwil rammed himself through the door making me fall back onto the bed. He looked at me concerned then he started to walk closer to me and pinned me down by my arms. "S-stop!" I cried, tears flooding down my cheeks "GET OFF OF ME, YOU'RE HURTING ME YOU CUNT!" I shouted at him my legs kicking at him to stop while i was still crying he looked at me with a straight face as one of his hands travelled down to the rim of the hoodie I was wearing, which was his. And once he had a grip on the hoodie he pulled it up showing my swelled stomach, he looked at it then at me.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asked i could see the lump in his throat, he was sobbing. Finally he lost the grip of me and the hoodie. "I-I thou-ght you'd h-hate me fo-forever.." I replied crying my eyes out due to how much pressure he had put on me. "You really think that l-low of m-e?" He asked between sobs, he shovelled me into his arms "I'm sorry, sorry I'm so sorry, f-fuck, I'm so-" " I know, and I forgive you, plus I should be the one saying sorry I didn't tell you about me being pregnant" I reassured him, " I promise you I won't leave, I've always wanted to be a father..h-how far are you?" He questioned "Well the last time I checked was 5 months so I think I'm either 5-6 months pregnant " I replied as I wrapped my arms around him, he was crying onto my shoulder. I hated it when he cried, he makes me feel guilty and depressed.

"I love you Luce.."

"I love you too Gwil."

Shit, that was probably the most depressing story I've ever wrote 😢
I hope you like this story. And I might not continue it.

Goodbye lovies <33