Kirishima x Vampire reader

Your quirk scared most people. Everyone thought you should have been a villain. You were a vampire, with wings, sharp fangs, and loved blood...

There was only one person who was not phased by this curse. Ejiro Kirishima. Every time he made you mad, and you tried to scratch him, bite him, or do anything else, he would turn rock and either chip a tooth, or break a nail.

"Ughh!" You yelled, holding your mouth on pain. "Sorry (L/N), biting me isn't going to help you anger," Kirishima said shrugging his shoulders.

You growled and pushed him into the lockers. "I swear, you're going to forget to use your quirk some day, and I'm gonna kick your ass you hear me?!" He laughed and shook his head, and began to walk away as he mumbled a small 'whatever'

You growled and kicked the lockers, creating a small dent.

——Another time skip from your lazy author——

As you were walking out of the building you noticed Kirishima walking out of the gate on his phone. You sped walked over to him and yanked him by his hair down the sidewalk.

"(L/N) what are you doing!" He yelled. Trying to sway your hand away. "Please, call me (Y/N)," you said you looking back at him. He stopped for a moment and then continued you struggle. "Why the hell are you so strong!" He yelled.

You continued to pull him to your house and walked threw the door as your mom gave you a weird look. You walked down to the basement and locked the door to your room. You threw him on your bed and proceeded to strip to your underwear.

He looked at you with wide eyes as you jumped onto his lap and grinned against him. He smashed his lips onto yours and bit your lip with is sharp teeth. You moaned and continued to grind against him. You stopped for a moment to pull his dick out of his pants. You immediately put your mouth on his tip and twirled your tongue around.

He moaned and tangled his hands in your hair. You took off your underwear and aimed your hole at his tip. You sat down on his dick as the whole thing thrusted into you. You moaned loudly and he flipped you around so you were on the bottom. He took off your bra and looked at your mounds of flesh. He thrusted in and out and you moaned.

Your boobs bounced with each thrust and the way your eyes had the look of lost made Kirishima go insane. That was until they heard it. You both froze as your doorknob jiggled.

"Honey was is the door locked?" Your mother asked. "Your not doing it again are you? You did bring a boy." You rolled you eyes. "No mom were just studying. I locked the door so we didn't have any interruption," You lied as you put your clothes back on. You threw your text books your desk and a few papers. You dragged Kirishima over to the desk and sat him down in one of the chairs.

You walked over to the door and unlocked it and opened it. You mom looked around the room and then back at your messy hair. She sighed and walked away. You closed the door and then began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kirishima questioned. You looked at him and sighed.

"She totally knew."

Hey sorry for not posting in so long o haven't had many ideas. This chapter was one of the longer ones and had more talking then Lemon. Let me know if you want a part 2! Anyway I'm gonna go do something else now so bye~

-Power